Account Executive - Sweden
Strise is a fast-expanding technology company operating out of Oslo. We have built a revolutionary AML (anti-money laundering) Intelligence System to help top-tier banks, fintechs, and other financial institutions fight financial crime.
Strise’s graph and AI technology centers around connecting insights about B2B customers, providing intelligent information to our customers. Vipps, SpareBank 1, and Nordea are just a few that have had tremendous success using Strise.
Strise makes an impact by making it easier and faster for banks to fulfill their mission of uncovering financial violations, like money laundering. After successfully becoming trusted by many of the biggest financial institutions in Scandinavia, we are now venturing into the UK, followed by the rest of Europe. We’re well on our way to becoming the global standard in anti-money laundering technology.
The Account Executive in Sweden will be crucial in driving Strise’s work in Sweden. Working closely with Mike, Head of Sales, you will be responsible for winning new customers across the regulated sectors. The role will be part of our commercial team and we need someone who has predominantly expert enterprise and hunting abilities to close new business. You will also need to have a business development mindset and be ready to work closely with product teams to ensure we solve the biggest challenges for FinCrime in Sweden.
We’re looking for brilliant solution salespeople, who have excelled in their previous companies. You’re a top performer in enterprise sales within the financial world, selling AML and KYC products to regulated firms, and are ready to apply these learnings to building the Swedish business. You’re excited about meeting with heads of and c level prospects and closing simpler SaaS-based opportunities as well as complex automation projects. You see this as a holistic role, so you’ll be working with all Strise teams to make sure we continue to grow in the Swedish market for AML Intelligence and ensure we close the revenue we need to over the coming years.
What you will be doing:
- Own an enterprise level sales quota (6 month ramp period)
- Working with the SDR resources, closing new business and positioning them as marketing champions to accelerate our launch and market awareness.
- Work closely with marketing to support account based campaigns, events and content such as The Laundry podcast.
- Own the role, be proactive, and solve the hardest problems launching in a new market can present!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Account Executive in a B2B and/or enterprise market, preferably in the technology or financial services sector.
- You’re very comfortable closing large scale opportunities and holding Enterprise level quotas.
- Great communicator in English and Swedish / Norwegian
- Strong active listening and questioning skills to uncover customer needs and pain points.
- Highly self-motivated, driven, and results-oriented, with a relentless focus on achieving and surpassing individual and team goals.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
It would be a big advantage if you have:
- Experience in KYC/AML or at a fintech company
- Prior experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Competitive salary.
- Pension at 7%.
- A unique opportunity to join and impact a fast-growing scale-up with global ambitions in the field of anti-money laundering.
- Opportunity to work with modern technology in a highly skilled and motivated team solving a real societal problem.
- We have the best social committee in the business. Fact. Whether it’s company activities, after-work catch-ups, or sports you’re interested in, we’re focused on making Strise a great place to be and to keep hiring great people to work with.