Strise is a fast-expanding technology company operating out of Oslo. We have built a revolutionary AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Intelligence System to help top-tier banks, fintechs, and other financial institutions fight financial crime.
Strise makes an impact by making it easier and faster for banks to fulfill their social mission of uncovering financial violations, like money laundering. Vipps, SpareBank 1, and Nordea, are just a few that have had tremendous success using Strise. After successfully becoming trusted by many of the biggest financial institutions in Scandinavia, we are now venturing into the UK, followed by the rest of Europe. We’re well on our way to becoming the global standard in Anti-Money Laundering technology.
We are now seeking a talented UX Designer to join us!
As a UX Designer at Strise you will be a part of a cross-functional product team and work alongside a product manager, a team of engineers, and other key stakeholders across the company. You will be responsible for representing the user's perspective in the product and user experience decision-making processes.
Strise has been a design driven company since the beginning, and you will be a part of a strong team of designers responsible for the overall user experience. Including everything from design research and mapping out user journeys to designing UI and other visuals.
- 3-5 years experience from UX or product design with a proven track record.
- Ideally, experience working with wireframing, prototyping, and design systems.
- Strong visual communication skills.
- Proficiency in design tools, such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Masters degree in UX design, industrial design, or similar.
Please share with us your CV and your portfolio showcasing a track record with digital and design projects, highlighting your direct contributions.
- Competitive salary and option agreements for all employees.
- Pension at 7%.
- A unique opportunity to join and impact a fast-growing scale-up with global ambitions in the field of anti-money laundering.
- Opportunity to work with modern technology in a highly skilled and motivated team solving a real societal problem.
- Hybrid working set-up with common lunch on selected days.
- Central offices, located in the middle of Torggata, Oslo.
- Learning and development budget.
- We have the best social committee in the business. Fact. Whether it’s company activities, after-work catch-ups, or sports you’re interested in, we’re focused on making Strise a great place to be and to keep hiring great people to work with.