Hiring - applications engineer
Location: Oslo, Norway
sensiBel is a Norwegian deep-tech company developing the next generation MEMS microphone. The microphone is based on a patented optical readout technology enabling professional grade performance in a small package. Our ambition is to disrupt the market and enable new and improved user experiences in a wide range of applications. It all comes down to the fundamentals in the audio signal processing chain – the microphone. We believe in professional grade audio for everyone!
About the job
It’s an exciting time to join sensiBel on our journey to bring the next generation microphone technology to the market. You will be part of a highly skilled, committed and motivated team that embrace challenging task every day. As a full-time applications engineer, you will be the technical interface to customer dedicated to their success making products with the sensiBel microphone. You will be a key contributor to our success and have fun along way.
- Responsible for the technical interface to customers including design-in activities, schematics and layout review, acoustic product integration considerations, on-site testing if required and day-to-day customer support
- Create customer facing documentation (e.g. user’s guide, application notes) for easy integration of the microphone in customer applications
- Develop application examples showcasing the system advantages of the high-performance microphone. Create videos and blog posts, and attend trade-shows
- Responsible for evaluation kits, tools and associated documentation
Qualifications and skills
- M.Sc. in electrical engineering or similar with minimum 5 years of experience
- Passion for audio and minimum 3 years of experience with audio, sensors or semiconductor products
- Strong dedication to customer success, enjoy solving issues and laser focus on helping customers get to production. Proven track-record helping solve customer problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Experience in multi-cultural customer support. Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Other languages a plus.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated team player with strong collaboration skills. You are accountable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. You communicate well and are dedicated to getting things done. We are searching for a team member who has a passion and interest in growing with their job, take an active role in an open informal work environment, genuine interest to perform at the highest of their ability and ultimately contribute to the success of bring the next generation microphone to the market.
- Competitive salary and share ownership
- 5 weeks annual paid vacation
- Insurance and pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Family friendly policies
As required, estimated at 20%