Salesforce System Admin
- Are you excited about the chance to play a pivotal role in one of Europe's fastest-growing scale-ups, where your contributions will be critical in achieving our ambitious growth targets?
- Would you like to join our powerful Salesforce team in building a world class CRM System?
- Do you want to drive the adoption of the CRM system to the whole of reMarkable?
If this could be you? Apply now for Salesforce System Admin at reMarkable!
reMarkable is a Norwegian company on a mission to help people think better through technology in a distracted world. We have sold more than a million devices worldwide, we recently became Norway’s latest unicorn, and now have 400+ employees in Oslo. In what feels like no time, we've gone from a small startup to one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Following the successful launch of reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, we have set ourselves ambitious growth and product development goals for the long run. To help us get there, we need new colleagues that want to make a real difference through their work – and that’s where you come in.
About the role
We're at the forefront of harnessing the power of the Salesforce platform to drive our business forward, aiding departments from customer service to marketing. Our CRM platform is a comprehensive ecosystem, integrating various cloud units, helping us streamline operations, improve customer interactions, and boost sales.
As a Salesforce System Admin, you'll be the backbone of our CRM operations, ensuring smooth functionality, user support, and system enhancements. Your responsibilities will span from basic admin tasks, user support, system configurations, to proactive maintenance and optimization. You will collaborate closely with the Salesforce team, troubleshoot issues, and act as the primary point of contact for end-users, ensuring they harness the platform's full potential.
You'll play a crucial role in user support, training, adoption, and communicating any significant issues to the team. In essence, this role revolves around maintaining, configuring, and being the frontline support for our CRM system. Moreover, there are exciting possibilities for professional growth in this role and within the team.
The role reports to Salesforce System Manager.
- Configure Salesforce to align with the requirements of various departments.
- Act as the primary point of contact for end-users and manage user support enquiries.
- Perform proactive system maintenance to ensure optimal functionality.
- Contribute to data management tasks, including migrations and data cleansing.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in Salesforce tools, capabilities, and releases; identify and leverage unused platform features.