IT Quality Assurance Manager
Do you want to:
- work in a consumer electronics company with global reach but local footprint in the Nordics?
- become a QA Manager for projects or systems starting from scratch, without any legacy components?
- define the QA strategy for IT systems in their initial stages?
If this could be you? Apply now for IT Quality Assurance Manager for reMarkable!
reMarkable is a Norwegian company on a mission to help people think better through technology in a distracted world. We have sold more than a million devices worldwide, we recently became Norway’s latest unicorn, and now have 400+ employees in Oslo. In what feels like no time, we've matured from a small startup to one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Following the successful launch of reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, we have set ourselves ambitious growth and product development goals for the long run. To help us get there, we need new colleagues who want to make a real difference through their work – and that’s where you come in.
Are you ready to join the exciting growth of a truly unique tech brand?
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced IT Quality Assurance Manager to join our dynamic team and take on the responsibility of ensuring the quality of our IT systems. In this role, you will play a crucial part in defining and implementing the quality assurance strategy for our IT CORE, focusing on best practices, automated testing, and scalability. The main purpose of this position is to guarantee the seamless integration of systems, especially as we embark on implementing an ERP system for the first time.
- Quality Assurance Strategy: Define and implement a robust quality assurance strategy for IT systems, providing guidelines on automated testing, integration building, and adherence to best practices.
- System Configuration: Ensure the proper configuration of critical systems such as Salesforce, SAP, and Apigee, emphasizing that they work seamlessly to meet the end-users' needs.
- Collaboration: Work closely with different systems and teams to facilitate collaboration and integration, supporting the establishment of monitoring mechanisms for ongoing system health.
- Framework Development: Establish comprehensive framework for testing and quality assurance that enhance the quality and ease of testing for developers, fostering a culture of quality within the IT organization