Supply Chain Manager (Logistics)
- Are you someone who enjoys improvement projects?
- Do you want to take part in building the next generation supply chain with an unique international brand?
- Are you open to new experiences, varied workdays and having a meaningful impact?
Apply now to be Supply Chain Manager (Logistics) at reMarkable!
As Supply Chain Manager, you will hold an important role in operating and developing our global, customer-centric logistics network to deliver great customer experiences. You will be part of one of Norway’s largest Supply Chain departments making this an opportunity to learn from and cooperate with a big group of Supply Chain professionals with a varied background. The Logistics Team is building a world class value chain which will match the best in the industry. Our priorities are always to exceed customer expectations across channels and geographies. It’s our job to make sure we set-up a delivery and reverse network that is responsive, flexible and resilient, operating through external partners.
You will participate in various internal coordination and improvement fora. You will take the lead from Logistics in many cross-company initiatives, with our planning and customer care teams, as well as collaborating with our different sales teams.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Head of Logistics on refining the logistics structure, taking on general tasks and eventually assuming a more "ownership" role within the field
- Contribute to OKR planning and logistics strategy alongside the Head of Logistics
- Drive logistics strategy efforts, with a focus on enhancing operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Revising operational models for partner interactions
- Lead significant projects and manage large-scale initiatives
- Offer support to our operations team when needed
- Identify and address operational gaps and areas that require attention
- Conducting risk assessments, alerting stakeholders, and coordinating mitigation plans
Who are you?
When joining reMarkable, there will be a balance of autonomy, where you can use your knowledge to develop your ways of working and the role around you, trust, in your subject matter expertise, and support, in filling your knowledge gaps and developing yourself.
- 5+ years of international Supply Chain experience, preferably in Logistics and Operations
- You have managed and executed complex projects within Supply Chain, preferably related to operations and logistics, as a consultant or as part of an internal project or improvement team. Examples could be such as establishing a new warehouse and enabling new sales channels from an operations perspective.
- You have experience with stakeholder management, and are able communicate complex ideas clearly to get people on board with your ideas and plans
- Strategic, proactive and autonomous, you are confident using your experience to continuously improve processes and ways of working
- You have a growth mindset, and are curious about new developments
- You feel comfortable working in English, both written and verbal. We have customers, partners and colleagues from all over the world!
Additional skills that are nice-to-have:
- Higher education within Supply Chain, Business, Industrial Engineering, Inventory Management, Procurement or similar. Relevant work experience can compensate
- Experience with Supply Chain technology support systems, global air freight or forwarding/spedition, operational excellence work, reverse logistics (RMAs/returns)
- It could be a benefit to speak Chinese or Spanish, but not a requirement
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies; in sprint planning, backlog management, and prioritization within the OKR (Objectives and Key Results) framework
- Customer-Centric Focus: Proficiency in improving customer satisfaction through initiatives like NPS analysis and addressing customer pain points on the logistics front.
The most important qualities to succeed in this role are taking initiative and accepting responsibility for the results, while cooperating and involving the right people in the process
How will it be to work at reMarkable?
At reMarkable, we offer the opportunity to contribute towards building a global tech company. You'll join a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where you can have a direct impact on setting reMarkable up for success.
Through collaboration, we create a generous, respectful, and trusting environment where people take the extra steps needed to help each other succeed and thrive at work. Some of the reasons we love working at reMarkable are:
- We enjoy working with highly skilled and motivated team members
- The Supply Chain department is well positioned and understood in the company
- We have fun! We have regular team events and social gatherings
- We are excited to move to our new amazing campus, located centrally in Majorstua from early 2024
- Our hybrid work model allows us to adjust to a work-life balance
- A team that cares for our personal wellbeing, we respect our lunch breaks and unwind together at our canteen with good and varied hot food
- We work with a “People First” strategy and appreciate having an extra week paid vacation as “reMarkable days”- which means 6 weeks paid vacation!