Strategy Manager - Product
- Are you excited about the chance to play a pivotal role in one of Europe's fastest-growing scale-ups, where your contributions will be critical in achieving our ambitious growth targets?
- Are you excited to work in a consumer electronics company with global reach but local footprint in the Nordics?
- Are you excited to work with projects with high ambition and pace within product development and strategy?
If this could be you? Apply now for Strategy Manager for reMarkable!
reMarkable is a Norwegian tech company that develops products and services to help people think better in a distracted world. In a short amount of time, we’ve grown from a small startup to having over 420 permanent employees and two fantastic offices in central Oslo. Following the successful launch of our second-generation paper tablet, which has been named as one of TIME's "100 Best Innovations of 2020", we’re facing new challenges and opportunities as we expand into the global arena. That’s why we’re currently looking for Strategy Managers to help us continue our growth and support our Product organization on the journey.
Are you ready to join the exciting growth of a truly unique tech brand?
About the role
As a Strategy Manager you will be responsible for delivering strategic initiatives within our product organization. These can be initiatives related to product development, improvements to the way-of-work within the Product organization, as well as leading, facilitating or supporting strategic projects.
The role will be central in defining the strategic direction for the product organization based on company goals, competitive context and industry trends. You will be working closely together with leaders in our Product organization solving complex problems in a high paced environment.
You will be instrumental to the ongoing growth journey of reMarkable and the product organization in particular.
In reMarkable we have all disciplines gathered at the same location. You will likely be exposed to experts within engineering, user experience, design, strategy, finance, marketing and logistics to name a few.
So why do we love working at reMarkable?
- We enjoy working with highly skilled and motivated team members
- We work with an interesting mix of projects across the organization
- Our hybrid work model allows us to adjust to a work -life balance
- We have direct impact on reMarkable’s success
- We have fun! We have regular team events and social gatherings
- We are excited to move to our new amazing work campus located in Majorstua from early 2024
- We appreciate having 6 weeks paid vacation!
What will you do as Strategy Manager:
- Lead and champion strategic initiatives within the product organization.
- Define, scope, and prioritize new product initiatives, providing robust business cases to inform decision-making.
- Contribute to the development and execution of product and corporate strategies.
- Analyze customer and industry data to drive ongoing refinement of our strategic direction.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful achievement of established goals.
- Provide support to the product organization management team in day-to-day operations.