Sourcing and Partner Manager - Logistics
Are you excited about the chance to play a pivotal role in one of Europe's fastest-growing scale-ups, where your contributions will be critical in achieving our ambitious growth targets?
Are you keen on taking an active role in shaping and building a new partner management team at reMarkable?
Do you have experience in developing and implementing cutting-edge partner management processes specifically designed to meet high standards?
If this could be you? Apply now Sourcing and Partner Manager for reMarkable!
reMarkable is a Norwegian company on a mission to help people think better through technology in a distracted world. We have sold more than a million devices worldwide, we recently became Norway’s latest unicorn, and now have 400+ employees in Oslo. In what feels like no time, we've gone from a small startup to one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Following the successful launch of reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, we have set ourselves ambitious growth and product development goals for the long run. To help us get there, we need new colleagues that want to make a real difference through their work – and that’s where you come in.
About the role:
At reMarkable, we've outsourced all third party logistics services, however the management and oversight of these vital partnerships are handled by our dedicated team in Oslo. Our dynamic environment, marked by ever-changing needs and high expectations, necessitates a professional approach to sourcing and partner management.
Your primary mission will be to manage and develop long-term supplier relationships and contracts to ensure the day-to-day logistics operations are optimized and contribute to enable our continued growth. Having impact through direct access to stakeholders both internally and externally allows you to facilitate for high performing processes driving reMarkable’s amazing products all the way to our end-users. You will report to the Head of Partner Management in Sourcing and Procurement team and work very closely with the Logistics team.
The team you will be joining:
Sourcing & Procurement team is part of the Supply Chain department in reMarkable. The task of the supply chain department is to bring new and existing products into the market and into the hands of the customers at a quality and timeliness that meets their expectations and our standards.
The ambition and the role of our Sourcing & Procurement team is to develop and manage a world class supplier base with competitive terms and conditions, enabling reMarkable growth journey into a truly global tech company.
The team holds the global responsibility of defining category strategies, sourcing new suppliers, negotiations, managing and developing suppliers and contracts enabling reMarkable to make stellar, innovative products at competitive prices superseding our customer’s expectations.
So why do we love working at reMarkable?
- We enjoy working with highly skilled and motivated team members
- Our hybrid work model allows us to adjust to a work -life balance
- We have direct impact on reMarkable’s success
- We have fun! We have regular team events and social gatherings
- We are excited to move to our new amazing work campus located in Majorstua in from early 2024
- We appreciate having 6 weeks paid vacation!
What you will do as Sourcing and Partner Manager:
- Develop and manage long-term supplier relationships and contracts with 3/4PL Partners, ensuring supplier performance, contract lifecycle management, and commercial excellence.
- Drive the development and implementation of global sourcing and supplier strategies, aligning with reMarkable's operations and logistics strategy.
- Stay updated on evolving trends in global supply markets, new technologies, regulatory changes, and pricing trends to proactively meet reMarkable's evolving needs.
- Conduct end-to-end procurement activities, including RFIs, RFQs, and contract negotiations, while adhering to company policies and quality standards.
- Lead supplier negotiations, contract management, and performance evaluations to optimize supplier performance, cost, and quality.
- Serve as a point of escalation for Operations and Projects if partners fail to meet expectations and work collaboratively on solutions with internal stakeholders from Logistics and Supply Chain.