Supply Chain Manager
reMarkable is a Norwegian company on a mission to help people think better through technology in a distracted world. We have sold more than a million devices worldwide, we recently became Norway’s latest unicorn, and now have 400+ employees in Oslo. In what feels like no time, we've gone from a small startup to one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Following the successful launch of reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, we have set ourselves ambitious growth and product development goals for the long run. To help us get there, we need new colleagues that want to make a real difference through their work – and that’s where you come in.
We’re currently looking for a Supply chain manager who will work in our New Product Introduction projects, but be rooted in our Supply Chain department. Are you ready to join the exciting growth of a truly unique tech brand?
About the role
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for driving the seamless integration of new products into our supply chain processes. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful introduction and timely delivery of innovative products to market.
You will be part of the Supply Chain team and staffed into one or more New Product Introduction (NPI) projects as a manager coordinating across the project. You will be supporting the Sales & Operations Planning process with volume and financial related inputs and decisions required by our NPI projects. This gives you the opportunity to work with many departments within reMarkable, from sourcing to hardware developers and project managers. You will be a vital part of the exciting journey from the early prototype phase to mass production and launch in the market. During the product development phase you will be faced with challenging tasks, from supporting prototype material sourcing, doing long term planning of materials, and evaluating production ramp with our manufacturing partners. To sum up, everything required to ensure a successful product launch.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to be a part of our team. You can expect to work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate extensively with our manufacturing partners.
If the possibility of taking part in product development of exciting new products, and being able to directly influence the process of getting our products in the hands of millions of customers sounds intriguing, we want to talk to you.
Main tasks and responsibilities will involve:
- Manage end-to-end supply chain activities for new product introductions, from planning to execution.
- Collaborate with product development, manufacturing, and procurement teams to establish clear NPI strategies and timelines.
- Contribute on transferring NPI projects to Operations
- Keep track of product COGS during the development phase and help facilitate discussions with sourcing and development managers to ensure we stay on target.
- Be the primary point of contact with our manufacturing partners when it comes to build plan requirements and material sourcing during the project development phase.
- Identify and mitigate potential supply chain risks and bottlenecks.
- Monitor and report on NPI progress to senior management.