Business Sales Specialist
reMarkable Seeking a Business Sales Specialist for Business Customers
Do you want to sell unique Norwegian consumer technology around the world?
We are looking for a skilled salesperson with an interest in business development who can help develop our sales organization.
reMarkable is a Norwegian technology company that is developing a new category tablet. The products we develop aim to help people around the world focus and think better. To do this, we need the most skilled people on the team.
Business sales is one of our main growth drivers in the future. To succeed in this, we have put together a multidisciplinary team. For this team, we now need a Business Sales Specialist who can take responsibility for sales dialogues in the business segment. The team you will be a part of is responsible for building scalable models that allow us to reach out to businesses globally. The position reports to the Head of Business Sales in reMarkable.
Responsibilities and tasks assigned to the role are:
Manage incoming sales requests in our direct and indirect sales channels
Help create good customer experiences and merchandise with key customers
Ensure follow-up and onboarding of selected customers
Conduct customer interviews to gather insights that can help improve the sales process, customer experience or product
Actively contribute with new ideas to communication and marketing strategy, lead generation, and information material
Develop relationships with key customers and help create partnerships
Contribute to and create customer analytics and reports to measure reMarkable’s business sales KPIs in indirect and direct sales channels
Is this the right opportunity for you?
If you are successful in rapidly translating business needs into concrete solutions and sales, while helping to develop a fast-growing sales organization, this can be an exciting role for you. You need to be motivated by sales and have a creative and analytical problem-solving attitude to solve tasks in an interdisciplinary team. Everyday life will be characterized by a high pace in a scale-up with ambitious growth goals.
What we need for the position:
Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience
Experience with and strong engagement for sales
Fluent in English (English as a mother tongue is an advantage but not a requirement)
Strong interest in technology
Strong communication and relationship skills
Experience in effectively using, or ability to learn, CRM systems to support the sales process
- Highly competitive salary and pension plan
- A new Macbook/PC, reMarkable 2, choice of mobile phone, and home Wi-Fi allowance
- Five weeks vacation + 5 reMarkable days to use as you wish
- Premium health insurance (incl. physiotherapy and private medical consultations)
- Access to our employee share incentive scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Rewarding and challenging tasks on a wide range of projects
- Regular team events and parties
- Career development opportunities as a leader or subject specialist
- Centrally-located modern offices in Grünerløkka, Oslo, and a soon to be new Campus with top of the range facilities at Majorstua, from 2024
- A unique opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest-growing tech scaleups in Norway
- We will review applicants on a rolling basis.
- Contact Oliver Noble Haldorsen at email@example.com if you have any questions about the role
- You should have a valid work permit from the EU/EEA. (Relocation assistance is provided)