Want to help millions of people think better?
reMarkable is a Norwegian tech company on a mission to help people think better in a distracted world. We recently confirmed our status as Norway’s latest unicorn, with 400 employees in Oslo and a million devices sold worldwide. In what feels like no time, we've gone from a small startup finding its way to being one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Following the successful launch of reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, and our new subscription service, Connect, in 2021, we've set ourselves exciting growth and product development goals for 2023. To help us get there, we need new colleagues ready to make a real difference through their work – and that’s where you come in.
About the role
As a Project Manager at reMarkable you will be responsible for leading complex go-to-market initiatives and facilitating key processes associated with new product launches. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining plans, budgets and processes, and supporting a cross-functional team to implement them.
As a Project Manager in reMarkable, you can expect to be part of where decisions are made and where action happens. You will benefit from working with colleagues across the whole organization and dedicate your effort towards strategically important go-to-market initiatives.
Further tasks and responsibilities
- Create and maintain project plans and budgets
- Perform risk assessment and develop risk-mitigating strategies
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional teams responsible for delivering on defined project scope
- Ensure the adoption of processes and procedures for better planning and delivery
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Develop and deliver progress reports to management and other stakeholders. Escalate to management as needed
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques