SAP Functional Consultant Finance
reMarkable is a Norwegian tech company on a mission to help people all over the world to find focus in a distracted world. We recently confirmed our status as Norway's latest unicorn, with more than 400 employees in Oslo and more than a million devices sold worldwide. In what feels like no time, we've gone from a small startup finding its way to being one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Following the successful launch of the reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, our subscription service Connect in 2021, and the Type Folio in 2023, we've set ourselves exciting growth and product development goals for the coming years.
With a brand new campus opening in 2024, and exciting products and services in development, we need new colleagues. That's where you come in.
Are you ready to join the exciting growth of a truly unique tech brand?
About the role
The newly established IT systems tribe at reMarkable is responsible for the IT strategy, IT architecture, and for developing and maintaining the IT solution portfolio that will secure our global growth. As a SAP Functional Consultant for Finance - your main responsibility will be to work closely with the business in Finance on their needs related to processes in our IT platforms, primarily SAP S/4 HANA public cloud but also other applications within the Finance domain. As a functional consultant, you will be expected to be able to map process and design solutions around them to fit reMarkable’s business needs. You will work closely with our SAP System Manager, SAP Developer, Head of Systems and our architects, and have a central role in developing and maintaining our SAP solution. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to participate in establishing our SAP solution from the ground up - without being limited by legacy structures.
Main areas of responsibility are:
- Work closely with Finance on their needs related to processes in our IT platforms, primarily SAP S/4 HANA public cloud.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of the SAP solutions, including business requirements, technical requirements, system configuration.
- Lead and participate in analysis sessions to determine application requirements for implementation in SAP or in other related solutions.
- Extend the capability of SAP through creation of new entities, forms, work flows, dashboards, reports etc.
- Perform SAP application testing of configurations and customizations and bug fixing.
- Collaborate with System Managers, Business Analysts, System Architects and Developers.
Examples of other tasks are:
- Assist in identifying and implementing third party applications to enhance the SAP solution.
- Assist on creating a platform roadmap for the enhancement of the SAP solutions.
- Assist with other applications within the domain.