VP Corporate Strategy
We are seeking a highly skilled and visionary VP Corporate Strategy to join our team.
- Interested in an opportunity with an exciting strategic roadmap to develop?
- Keen on building a strategy for a successful and innovative company with international reach?
- Do you have a background in the tech industry with global ambitions?
Apply now to the opportunity VP Corporate Strategy in reMarkable!
On offer is a unique opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest-growing tech scaleups in Norway. We are doing something no one has done in Norway before; building a consumer tech company for the global scene
To succeed, reMarkable needs to scale in the right direction. In this, The VP Corporate Strategy role is crucial, ensuring reMarkable has the right strategy, making the right decisions and pushing the company forward towards our ambitious goals.
reMarkable is a Norwegian company on a mission to help people think better through technology in a distracted world. We have sold more than a million devices worldwide, we recently became Norway’s latest unicorn, and now have 380+ employees in Oslo. In what feels like no time, we've gone from a small startup to one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Following the successful launch of reMarkable 2, which was named one of TIME's top 100 inventions of 2020, we have set ourselves ambitious growth and product development goals for the long run. To help us get there, we need new colleagues that want to make a real difference through their work – and that’s where you come in.
About the opportunity:
We believe you will succeed in this position if you have experience with complex strategy processes, end to end, from the tech industry. We are in a transition from being a mainly direct-to-consumer company to a multi-channel company, entering new markets in ever changing environments. In this, Markable is still scaling and has ambitious goals and exciting opportunities ahead. Leading the Corporate strategy team, you will have an integral impact on our strategies from beginning to end; defining the need of market insights, analyzing the data, providing strategic scenarios and recommendations, assessing risks and opportunities and evaluating results.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be an integral contributor to reMarkable’s success, supporting top management in defining the long term strategy to unlock significant strategic opportunities.
- Regularly communicate and present to senior executives across the company to ensure alignment and support for recommendations and decisions. Make sure the strategic direction and goals of reMarkable are communicated and adapted across the whole organization.
- Keep updated on the strategic context and customer perspectives, ensuring that the strategy is based on relevant insights.
- Collaborate with senior management and key people across the organization to keep the pulse on relevant information and progress towards strategic goals
- Lead and continue growing the corporate strategy team of three, by building an inclusive and ambitious culture.