Solar Engineer / Project Manager
Over Easy Solar is looking for a project manager to develop tools to support customers’ planning processes using our product and manage pilot projects. The candidate we are looking for will take part of an exciting journey to develop a truly innovative solar product in an up-and-coming startup company. The candidate will report to the Chief of Business Development.
Tasks will include, among others:
- Development of guidelines, documentation, tools and software to enable our customers to efficiently plan, install and commission projects using our products.
- Plan and deliver commercial- and technical pilot installations in Norway and other countries
- Customer contact and sales
- Quality assurance and feedback to the production and product design team
- Involvement in R&D projects with research partners, covering energy yield studies, wind load analysis, durability and sustainable manufacturing.
We are looking for a person with some of the following qualifications:
- A strong desire to make an impact and contribute to accelerating the energy transition
- You like to solve challenges that seem impossible at first glance
- Education in renewable energy engineering, electrical engineering or other technical degree
- Experience from planning and installation of solar installations
- Experience with PV installation design and simulation using PVSyst, PV*Sol or similar is a benefit
- An international mindset and openness to work with people of different backgrounds.
- Fluency in German in addition to English is an advantage
- Both senior and junior candidates will be considered, and responsibilities can be adapted to the candidate
What we offer:
- To join a team set to take a position in the history of solar energy technology
- Flexible working hours and working place
- Office at StartupLab in Forskningsparken, Oslo, with a possibility to work remotely from other locations in Europe in periods
- Competitive salary and shares incentive program
- Startup as soon as possible
About Over Easy Solar:
The company was founded in January 2021, to develop a patent-pending solar unit that will greatly simplify solar installations on flat and green roofs. We have four running installations as of now and we are planning many more in the coming months. We are proud to be the winners of SolarPower Europe’s Startup Award 2022, and we are in the process of securing new investors who will provide a solid backing for the company in the years to come.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should include:
- A 1-2-page motivation letter
- CV, references and grade transcripts
Deadline for application: 1 October 2022