Internship: Energy yield simulations and solar energy yield data analysis
Over Easy Solar is looking for a student with background from technical/engineering studies on master level, for support on technical and research tasks during the summer 2022. The candidate should be in the 3rd or of 4th year of the study program.
- Solar energy yield analysis using PV*Sol, PVSyst and/or other simulation tools
- Data analysis of energy yield from pilot installations
- Mounting of research installations
- Other research tasks and calculations
- Support on market surveys and market research
What we offer:
- To take part in an exciting part of development of a new company and a new technology
- Flexible working hours and working place
- Office at StartupLab in Forskningsparken, Oslo
- Salary according to agreement for a 4-8 weeks period
Due to regulations and our limited capacity to handle paperwork, the candidate must hold a valid working permit for Norway to apply for the job.
About Over Easy Solar:
The company was founded in January 2021, to develop a patent-pending solar module with very different properties from the conventional way of mounting solar modules on rooftops.
Send your application to email@example.com. The application should include:
- A 1-page motivation letter where you answer the following questions
o Why are you interested to work with development of solar energy technology?
o How does your study profile and interests fit with Over Easy Solar?
o Can you work based in Oslo and do you have a work permit for Norway?
o During which period would you be interested in working?
- Grade transcript
Preferred start of contract: 20 June 2022
Deadline for application: 26 April 2022