Technical Digital Marketer
Maritime Optima - a maritime office in your pocket
Today we are a team of 6 people doing marketing, customer success, and sales of both products, and we want to strengthen our team with one more colleague working with digital marketing. You will be working with both of our products; ShipIntel and ShipAtlas.
We are looking for a person who has 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Has a great interest in marketing of SaaS software and is up-to-date on trends and technologies, and is hungry to learn and stay up-to-date
- Knows how to set up and run ads on various platforms, and how to analyze the results of the campaigns including content production like; images, photos, and text.
- Knows how to set up landing pages for various marketing campaigns using CMS tools, preferably Webflow and HubSpot.
- Knows how to work with keyword optimization (SEO/SEM)
- Knows how to use LinkedIn for businesses (Ads, posts, groups, events, etc.)
- Knows how to set up marketing campaigns on different platforms such as LinkedIn, Google and Youtube
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and oral) since all the marketing communication takes place in English)
- We are using Intercom.io and HubSpot for marketing, customer success, and sales. So it is a huge advantage if you are familiar with working with these tools.
- Knowledge of the maritime industry is a big plus.
- Knowledge about coding in React with ability to make changes related to marketing changes such as text, images etc.
As a part of a team and a start-up, you need to be flexible on type of work and responsibilities, but this will be included in your work:
- Make and execute a product communication strategy together with the team.
- Set up and run ad campaigns on various platforms such as Google and LinkedIn.
- Run SEO analyses and set up landing pages for different marketing campaigns.
- Make and execute a SoMe strategy together with the team.
- Adjust HubSpot workflows to assist marketing and customer success efforts and set up reports in HubSpot
- Work with Google analytics 4 to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
We are still a start-up, so we want a person who:
- Enjoy working with numbers and analytics
- Analytic mindset, enjoy working with KPIs and metrics
- Has excellent working capacity and a strong desire to succeed
- Takes on initiatives and thrives on achieving results
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Usually in a good mood
What can we offer?
- Competitive salaries and working conditions, bonus schemes, and an opportunity to participate in a share options program.
- Be a part of an exciting and innovative working environment with ambitions to achieve something cool (globally). We want to make a difference.
- Healthy and good lunches, training facilities, chess tournaments, and monthly social gatherings.
- We put effort into facilitating continuous professional development
- An environment where we share knowledge and welcome your professional input
Maritime Optima AS was established in April 2018 and currently has 19 employees. We are a group that thrives together. We are based in new, modern, maritime-inspired premises in central Oslo (in the Vika Atrium). The company is solidly financed by the founders, shipping investors, and other external investors. Every day we have a delicious and almost entirely free lunch and access to newly refurbished training rooms (for free).
We develop and distribute two software products:
- ShipIntel; A flexible and affordable team software for any company involved in maritime business.
- ShipAtlas; The one and only app for individuals and consumers interested in following ships
ShipAtlas was launched in August 2020 as an MVP product on the web. In February 2022, we had an integrated mobile and web store. In June 2022, we created a new mobile design; during the autumn of 2022, we created a new design on the web. Today, ShipAtlas has more than 200,000 users.
We launched ShipIntel in October 2022, and today ShipIntel offers 10 modules.
- Both products are based on real-time Big Data (AIS), and we use many exciting new technologies and algorithms to help maritime decision-makers make better decisions.
- Both products are born global.
- Both products are Freemium Business concepts.
- Both products are growing rapidly.
- Both products are developed based on user feedback.