Working Student - SEO/Online Marketing (d|w|m)
Duration: Minimum 6 months
Starting Date: October 2023
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Conduct SEO.
- Create and manage engaging content for our website, LinkedIn and newsletter that attracts and converts our target audience.
- Execute paid advertising campaigns using Google and LinkedIn ads to promote our brand and drive qualified traffic to our website.
- Enhance our visibility at the expos and conferences.
- Partner and collaborate with affiliates.
- Currently pursuing a degree in the field of Marketing.
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal).
- Up to 1 year of foundational experience in B2B digital product marketing or SEO/SEM.
- Solid understanding of SaaS.
- Familiarity with advertising and marketing automation tools.
- Copywriting skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Invaluable hands-on experience to the inner workings of an early stage tech SaaS startup.
- A positive and inclusive work environment that fosters collaboration, creativity, and growth.
- Mentorship opportunities to support your professional development, within a dynamic and diverse team.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your studies with the option to hybrid working.
- Competitive compensation at 15€/h.
- A cool office located in the heart of Berlin featuring a sun terrace, free drinks and snacks.
ambitious team. responsibility from day one. transparency. egoless. humorous. team mentality. friendships. cool learning opportunities. hybrid working. diversity. respect. mindfulness sessions. an employer that cares about you as a person.a