Account Executive Kahoot at Work (US)
Kahoot! is hiring an Account Executive - Kahoot! at Work to join our US Sales team. As an Account Executive, you will focus on developing and pursuing sales opportunities with clients in our Kahoot! at Work segment.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue and winning key deals. You also have experience in SaaS sales and a proven track record in achieving sales targets. We are looking for someone who thrives on new challenges, has excellent communication skills and also has the ability to build great relationships with clients.
The position is based in Austin, Texas.
The Kahoot! Group is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our Kahoot! learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and host learning sessions that drive compelling engagement.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. Since launch, Kahoot! has hosted hundreds of millions of learning sessions with more than 10 billion participants (non-unique) in more than 200 countries and regions. The Kahoot! Group includes Clever, the leading US K-12 EdTech learning platform, together with the learning apps DragonBox, Poio, Drops, Actimo, Motimate, and Whiteboard.fi.
The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Spain and Poland. To learn more, visit us at kahoot.com, and let’s play!
At the Kahoot! Group we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a global team of more than 500 employees representing over 50 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We are driven by our mission and guided by our values: playful, curious and inclusive.
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.
As an Account Executive for Kahoot! at Work in the Americas, you will play a pivotal role in driving business growth. Reporting to the Senior Account Executive, Business Development, your primary responsibility is to strategically and consistently generate lead opportunities through outbound activities. You will own the entire sales process, managing a robust pipeline and contributing to the success of the Kahoot! at Work segment. You have a hunter/challenger mindset and you always seek the next opportunity.
The Account Executive shall, inter alia, be responsible for the following tasks:
- Lead the outbounding sales process, from initial contact to deal closure.
- Drive revenue growth through the acquisition of new enterprise customers
- Build and execute a data driven plan for targeting existing customers
- Work closely together with inbound and customer success teams to ensure we use strategic sales to drive account expansions
- Drive initiatives to build and maintain a strong pipeline through outbounding/prospecting that create revenue quarter over quarter
- Conduct market research on trends, prospects, and companies to identify potential lead opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success team, Sales Engineering team, Product team, and the rest of the commercial team to define business objectives and use cases, ensuring high business outcomes for customers and meeting organizational goals.
- Utilize HubSpot (CRM) to manage and record all account activity, including maintaining accurate and up-to-date quotations, account activities, opportunities, and leads