Do you love games? Do you have an interest in software testing, pedagogy and making learning awesome? Are you looking for an adventure that is both meaningful and unique? If so, then Kahoot! has got the job for you!
This role is open both for you that want to work in Norway - Oslo, or from Poland - Wrocław.
The Android Developer 's main responsibility shall be to craft new native apps and features for the Kahoot! platform while working closely with product managers, designers and other engineers.
- Craft new native apps and features for the Kahoot! platform, translating ideas into tangible things our users love
- Specialize in native app development and work closely with the rest of the team to come up with the best solutions
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and other engineers and incorporate their feedback
- Collaborate with our back-end developers to help design the APIs needed to support new features and developing the matching client code
- Work with our designers to do experiments, explore possibilities and build prototypes
- Contribute to implementing engaging and exciting UIs
- Help continuously improve our development processes
- Help ensure projects are built to meet performance, stability, security, and functional requirements.