Do you love games? Do you have an interest in software testing, pedagogy and making learning awesome? Are you looking for an adventure that is both meaningful and unique? If so, then Kahoot! has got the job for you! We are strengthening our QA team in Wrocław to bring our learning products to their best potential! As a QA tester at Kahoot!, you will have an active role in the continuous improvement and day to day operations of these core products.
The QA Tester will focus on both App and Web testing, and will work together with the QA and development teams in Kahoot. This team is diverse in distributed in several countries, with talented testers with various nationalities and backgrounds.
Joining us working you will be part of a flat-structured team that values and encourages initiatives. You will work cross-functionally with product managers and developers on our award-winning apps, providing the best learning experience for our users.
The role is reporting to QA Manager located in Norway.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Manager to execute strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing