Account Executive - Education
Kahoot! is hiring an Account Executive - Education to join our US Sales team. As an Account Executive, you will focus on developing and pursuing sales opportunities with clients in the education sector.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue and winning key deals. We are looking for someone with experience in SaaS sales and a proven track record in achieving sales targets. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to build relationships with clients, and a deep understanding of the education market.
The position is based in Austin, Texas.
The Kahoot! Group is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our Kahoot! learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and host learning sessions that drive compelling engagement.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. Since launch, Kahoot! has hosted hundreds of millions of learning sessions with more than 10 billion participants (non-unique) in more than 200 countries and regions. The Kahoot! Group includes Clever, the leading US K-12 EdTech learning platform, together with the learning apps DragonBox, Poio, Drops, Actimo, Motimate, and Whiteboard.fi.
The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Spain and Poland. To learn more, visit us at kahoot.com, and let’s play!
At the Kahoot! Group we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a global team of more than 500 employees representing over 50 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We are driven by our mission and guided by our values: playful, curious and inclusive.
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.
The Account Executive’s main responsibility shall be to develop and pursue sales opportunities with clients in K-12 in the Americas, with a key focus on the United States and Canada.
The role is responsible for the following tasks (but not limited to):
- Identify and convert K-12 sales opportunities in order to meet revenue targets
- Drive revenue by prospecting and delivering a sales pipeline
- Proactively seek new opportunities in the education space, forming relationships with CIOs, District Administrators, CAOs and teachers
- Create the right pipeline mix of short and long sales-cycle customers on an ongoing basis
- Implement sales processes to drive predictable revenue
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results
- Develop a deep understanding of Kahoot! products, customer needs, and the competitive market
- Work closely with other key functions such as Marketing, Support, and Product, to deliver key customer insights