Customer Success Manager - Kahoot at School
Join the Kahoot! team as a Customer Success Manager and be part of our mission to make learning awesome! As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring the success and satisfaction of our valued customers
The Customer Success Manager reports to the Team lead Customer Success and will work with amazing colleagues at our office based in Austin, Texas, USA.
The Kahoot! Group is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our Kahoot! learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and host learning sessions that drive compelling engagement.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. Since launch, Kahoot! has hosted hundreds of millions of learning sessions with more than 9 billion participants (non-unique) in more than 200 countries and regions. The Kahoot! Group includes Clever, the leading US K-12 EdTech learning platform, together with the learning apps DragonBox, Poio, Drops, Actimo, Motimate, and Whiteboard.fi.
The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Spain and Poland. To learn more, visit us at kahoot.com, and let’s play!
At the Kahoot! Group we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a global team of more than 500 employees representing over 50 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We are driven by our mission and guided by our values: playful, curious and inclusive.
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for the full life cycle management of Kahoot! at Schools, Americas Scale customers.
- Responsible for the full life cycle management and growth of Kahoot! at Schools, Americas Scale customers
- Deliver on 90%+ annual subscription renewals, while developing and implementing the account strategies and long-term relationships needed with Scale customers to proactively engage and maximize account growth to expand
- Ensure that customers understand and realize the value of their Kahoot! purchase while ensuring customers receive timely, friendly and data-based communications
- Train & enable customer resources on the product using the prevalent best practices in the industry. This includes developing user education, training documents & presentations , Webinars, Office Hour, EDU Summits, Conferences and on-site meetings where relevant
- Responsible for identifying, tracking and reporting on the relevant metrics needed to gauge the health of Scale customers
- Responsible for identifying and proactively acting upon areas for growth, opportunity or interventions within the Scale customer group
- Utilize HubSpot (CRM) and/or other BI tools to maintain an accurate renewal pipeline to forecast renewal revenue and identify upsell opportunities within existing accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of the products, customer needs and competitive landscape to lead Product education session for customers and Americas Sales team
- Work closely with other key functions such as Sales, Marketing, Support and Product to deliver key customer insights and drive customer growth across the Scale segment