Technical customer support - Actimo
We are looking for a new team member at our Actimo support team, that wishes to work with helping our customers, self-service activities, drive our help-center and resource page and give a fantastic support experience for our customers.This role is based either in Barcelona (Spain) or in one of our beautiful offices in Krakow, Wroclaw (Poland).
About the team:
You'll become a part of a close-knit team at Actimo, comprised of highly skilled individuals who share the common objective of improving the way we reach and engage employees for our clients. Our Support team, consisting of 2.5 agents, plays a crucial role as the face of our product, providing comprehensive client support while collaborating with the broader Actimo team
- Give a fantastic support experience for our customers: You and the team will be responsible for supporting our clients when they reach out to us via support: Via Chat, phone, Email, and one-to-one online sessions.
- Grow our Help Center where customers want to go for help and inspiration: You will learn what creates friction for our clients when using our platform and proactively build a fantastic Help Center that enables clients to become successful on their own.
- Maintaining Relationships: Building and maintaining strong relationships with other teams within the organization is a key part of this role. Collaborating effectively with various departments to resolve issues and improve processes will be essential for success.
- Staying Informed: Staying up-to-date with product updates and changes is crucial. You will be responsible for understanding our products inside and out, ensuring that you can provide accurate and relevant information to customers and help them make the most of our offerings.
- You will be the expert who helps colleagues in need, and become a Product expert that helps crush problems in our internal support channels in Slack alongside our tech team.
The tech support shall, inter alia, be responsible for the following tasks:
- Customer support via chat, email, one-to-one sessions, customer communication via in-app, and email messaging
- Learn and take use of technical support tools provided by the tech team
- Assist support in better case data collection for escalated tickets
- Help support technical cases and advanced use of Actimo support capabilities, and way more.
- While the primary focus of the role is to provide Actimo support, you may also engage in support practices or projects related to other products within the Kahoot group
- You write and speak fluent English
- You have prior experience working with customers. Working with customers from Saas environments is a plus but not necessary for applying
- Proficiency with a ticketing platform i.e. Intercom or similar is preferred. As is familiarity with platforms such as Jira or the like.
- Basic experience with use of API
- Basic experience with query data with tools like sql or log query syntax
- You are passionate about helping customers get value from our products.
- Experience in working with remote teams is a plus.
- You are structured and organized in the way you work, yet you thrive on managing urgent situations with flexible approaches
- You are multi-skilled and a tech-savvy person that efficiently works with digital tools
- You are a team player and ready to go the extra mile to ensure the success of the company.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and volunteer when it comes to taking responsibility.
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Home broadband allowance
- Medical insurance
- Hybrid work set up
- Flexible working
- Buddy program
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
- A diverse, friendly and international environment
- Modern office environment in Barcelona, Wroclaw, Krakow
The Kahoot! Group is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our Kahoot! learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and host learning sessions that drive compelling engagement.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. Since launch, Kahoot! has hosted hundreds of millions of learning sessions with more than 9 billion participants (non-unique) in more than 200 countries and regions. The Kahoot! Group includes Clever, the leading US K-12 EdTech learning platform, together with the learning apps DragonBox, Poio, Drops, Actimo, Motimate, and Whiteboard.fi.
The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Spain and Poland. The Kahoot! Group is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker KAHOT. To learn more, visit us at kahoot.com, and let’s play!
At the Kahoot! Group we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a global team of more than 500 employees representing over 50 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We are driven by our mission and guided by our values: playful, curious and inclusive.
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.