Customer Success Manager
Calling All Customer Success Superheroes!
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling adventure as a Customer Success Manager in Kahoot!? If you're passionate about delivering top-notch service, working with dynamic teams, and making a real impact, this is the job for you!
As a Customer Success Manager, your mission is to be the champion of our medium to large enterprise customers in your portfolio.
This position can be located in Copenhagen, Denmark or Oslo, Norway.
The Kahoot! Group is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our Kahoot! learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and host learning sessions that drive compelling engagement.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. Since launch, Kahoot! has hosted hundreds of millions of learning sessions with more than 9 billion participants (non-unique) in more than 200 countries and regions. The Kahoot! Group includes Clever, the leading US K-12 EdTech learning platform, together with the learning apps DragonBox, Poio, Drops, Actimo, Motimate, and Whiteboard.fi.
The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Spain and Poland. The Kahoot! Group is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker KAHOT. To learn more, visit us at , and let’s play!
At the Kahoot! Group we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a global team of more than 500 employees representing over 50 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We are driven by our mission and guided by our values: playful, curious and inclusive.
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work we do creates real engagement and tangible value for companies, organizations, students and employees all around the world.
In the Kahoot! Group, we are enthusiastic to bring in the best talent as soon as we find them, no matter where they are located.
About the role
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving the success of our medium to large enterprise customers in Kahoot! Assisted Sales. You will be part of our International Customer Success team focusing on one of the products in our portfolio.
- Consult and help our customers towards reaching their business objectives displaying tangible results and outcomes.
- Design and recommend solutions to customers based on a strong business acumen.
- Work with Sales and Account Management in Gaining, Growing, and Retaining our customer base through Presale, Onboarding, Adoption, Renewals, and Expansion activities.
- Identify customer opportunities and drive growth with our Sales and Account Management teams.
- Drive scalable activities with our Digital Customer Success & Customer education team to inspire and train our customers one-to-many.
- Occasionally join sales and account management on customer calls as a solution expert, trusted advisor and product expert.
- Plan and host Business Reviews, renewal talks and workshops.
- Build on our services and product offering by working closely with Product, Sales, Account Management, and Marketing.
- Help us push the status quo in learning and employee engagement.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in pre-sales, account management, customer success or similar roles. Preferably within a Saas company.
- Your business acumen is as sharp as a sword, and you have a knack for recommending solutions that bring immense value to our customers.
- Technology solutions? It's practically your second language.
- Ability to work with medium to large enterprise customers.
- Ability to identify customer needs and form them into opportunities for expansions.
- Fast-paced environments are your natural habitat, and you're always looking to outshine the competition.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Self-driven, and proactive.
- Motivated by working in teams with ability to navigate in a distributed and international environment.
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- A chance to grow within a global leading and fast-moving ed-tech company
- A competitive compensation package
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Flexible working
- Buddy program
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
- A diverse, friendly and international environment
- Modern office in central Copenhagen or central Oslo