Senior Commercial Marketing Manager
Do you want to drive commercial growth through amazing customer experience? Become part of the Kahoot! family and our international and creative Customer Experience team.
If you are well-organized, proactive and you know what it takes to bring commercial results to the next level, we have an exciting opening for an experienced Senior Online Sales Manager to own our customer experience efforts and drive online sales for our growing Kahoot! at Work segment.
This position can be located in Oslo, Norway or Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Kahoot! Group is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our Kahoot! learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and host learning sessions that drive compelling engagement.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. Since launch, Kahoot! has hosted hundreds of millions of learning sessions with more than 9 billion participants (non-unique) in more than 200 countries and regions. The Kahoot! Group includes Clever, the leading US K-12 EdTech learning platform, together with the learning apps DragonBox, Poio, Drops, Actimo, Motimate, and Whiteboard.fi.
The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Spain and Poland. The Kahoot! Group is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker KAHOT. To learn more, visit us at kahoot.com, and let’s play!
At the Kahoot! Group we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a global team of more than 500 employees representing over 50 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We are driven by our mission and guided by our values: playful, curious and inclusive.
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work we do creates real engagement and tangible value for companies, organizations, students and employees all around the world. In the Kahoot! Group, we are enthusiastic to bring in the best talent as soon as we find them, no matter where they are located.
As a Senior Online Sales Manager, you will work in close cooperation with our Creative, Online, and Product teams to drive commercial opportunities and optimize the customer journey. As part of the at Work segment, you will be responsible for identifying, planning and executing the different activities for our professional offerings as part of Kahoot! 360.
You will own and follow up on key performance indicators for the at Work segment and report on relevant areas, including online sales, marketing performance and campaign outcomes.
You will report to the Online Sales Director.
Your key responsibilities as a Senior Online Sales Manager will be:
- Identify strategic market opportunities and objectives and own operational initiatives to commercially grow the Work business area
- Deliver on projects and initiatives throughout the customer journey ensuring we have a customer-centric and holistic approach
- Own quarterly marketing and online sales plans and business results incl. defining, aligning and reporting on campaigns and projects for our senior management
- Lead weekly and monthly status and growth meetings with the CX team and the at Work management group
- Scope, brief and deliver on defined campaigns and projects together with our Creative and Online teams
- Define and implement go-to-market strategies in collaboration with our Product teams
- Provide efficient and clear communication to internal and external stakeholders
- 5-8 years of experience in online sales and/or marketing, working with multi-disciplinary teams and senior stakeholders
- Proven track record of driving marketing and/or online sales results, preferably in the SaaS industry / B2B is a plus
- Ambitious, self-driven and energized by a performance- and result-oriented environment
- Excellent at navigating in a fast-paced and dynamic work setting
- Excellent English communication skills
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in marketing, business administration, branding or similar
- Ability to think holistically and with a customer-centric mindset
- A good understanding of, and a passion for technology and customer experience is a must
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option programme
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Hybrid work setup
- Flexible working
- Buddy program
- Social and company events (virtual and in-person)
- A diverse, friendly, and international environment
- Modern office in central Copenhagen or central Oslo