Part-time Customer Support Agent - general support (weekends)
Do you have a customer-first mindset and love playing Kahoot!? Then, this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
Kahoot! Is expanding and we are now looking for a part-time Customer Support Agent who will be available during weekends and evenings. You will join the General Support team and cooperate with our onsite support teams in Norway and Austin. You will report to the Team Lead of General Support based in Krakow.
If you are ready to join us in making learning awesome and supporting Kahoot!’s customers outside of business hours, we strongly encourage you to apply!
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and host learning sessions that drive compelling engagement.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. Since launch, Kahoot! has hosted hundreds of millions of learning sessions with 8 billion participants (non-unique) in more than 200 countries and regions. The Kahoot! Group includes Clever, the leading US K-12 EdTech learning platform, together with the learning apps DragonBox, Poio, Drops, Actimo, Motimate, and Whiteboard.fi.
The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Spain and Poland. Kahoot! is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker KAHOT. To learn more, visit us at kahoot.com. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 500 employees representing more than 50 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year and joined forces with Actimo, Dragonbox, Poio, Drops, Whiteboard, Motimate and Clever. As a group, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
What you’ll be doing as our next Part-time Customer Support Agent:
- Your main responsibility will be to make sure that our customers are getting fast, friendly, and factual assistance when they contact us.
- Answer customer inquiries, such as questions about creating and sharing kahoots, playing and discovering games via email.
- Moderate and review of kahoot games.
- Have extensive knowledge of our products and stay in the loop with all updates. Both the platform and the app as well as any additional paid features.
- Work closely with other teams and departments, including engineering, to optimize customer care processes and resolve issues.
- The position has a rotating schedule, primarily on the weekends, but with possibilities for extra hours on weekdays.
- Minimum one year of experience in customer support or from other hospitality services.
- Experience in managing and using Customer Relation Systems such as Zendeskis a plus.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Experience in handling customer inquiries proactively.
- Multilingual written skills, such as Spanish or another language, is a plus.
As a person, you are someone who:
- Has a customer-first mindset.
- Is energetic, driven, a team player and open to change.
- Is a self-starter, troubleshooter, reliable and trustworthy.
- Works well under pressure and keeps their head cool when workload increases.
- Is fluent in English or a native English speaker; excellent English writing skills.
- Love playing Kahoot!
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.
What we can offer you:
- International working environment with over 50 different nationalities
- An informal, fun and driven culture
- Flexible working
- Social and company events
- Hybrid work setup
- New and modern office spaces centrally located in Kraków
Please apply by September 1, 2023. We look forward to hearing from you!