Senior Sales Executive - Nordic Accounts for Kahoot at Work, EMEA & APAC
Do you want to work with Nordic brands in a truly international environment?Join Kahoot! - One of the worlds fastest moving SaaS companies and be part of an exciting growth journey!
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive and commercial skills necessary to perform and succeed, this is a fantastic opportunity to become a key player in our commercial team.
Every day we inspire our customers into new opportunities, leveraging our platforms and driving world-class employee engagement, learning and communication.
This position can be located in Copenhagen, Denmark or Oslo, Norway.
The Kahoot! Group is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our Kahoot! learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and host learning sessions that drive compelling engagement.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. Since launch, Kahoot! has hosted hundreds of millions of learning sessions with more than 9 billion participants (non-unique) in more than 200 countries and regions. The Kahoot! Group includes Clever, the leading US K-12 EdTech learning platform, together with the learning apps DragonBox, Poio, Drops, Actimo, Motimate, and Whiteboard.fi.
The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Spain and Poland. The Kahoot! Group is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker KAHOT. To learn more, visit us at kahoot.com, and let’s play!
At the Kahoot! Group we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a global team of more than 500 employees representing over 50 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We are driven by our mission and guided by our values: playful, curious and inclusive.
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work we do creates real engagement and tangible value for companies, organizations, students and employees all around the world. In the Kahoot! Group, we are enthusiastic to bring in the best talent as soon as we find them, no matter where they are located.
To further strengthen our focus on growth and commercial success in EMEA and APAC, we are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Sales Executive to join our team at Kahoot! at Work and work with Nordic Accounts across industries.
You will report to the Head of Nordic Sales.
- Build and execute a plan for targeting existing and new ICP customers through structured account planning
- Proactively drive initiatives to build and maintain a strong pipeline that creates revenue quarter over quarter
- Lead and manage a solution sales process from prospecting to closing the deals on Nordic enterprise accounts
- Liaise with multiple external touchpoints and C-level stakeholders to defining business objectives and use cases to drive high business outcome and progressing deals
- Be the subject matter expert in presenting the value and drive the sales process of Kahoot! at Work suite of products
- Work closely together with our Customer Success team and Sales Engineering team defining business objectives and use cases, build recommendations and present them for the customers.
- Utilize HubSpot (CRM) to manage and record all account activity, including maintaining accurate and up-to-date quotations, account activities, opportunities, and leads
- Proven track record of developing and drive B2B sales preferably from the SaaS industry
- 5+ years experience in solution selling to stakeholders on different levels including c-level and building relationships with all key stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and ability to be both strategic and hands-on with your accounts
- Experience in working with larger enterprises will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Any other Nordic language at the same level is is a plus
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ambitious, self driven and energized by a performance, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Can relate to our Sales Mantras: Professionalism, Pro-Activity, Sense of urgency, Trust, Accountability, Collaboration and Prioritization
- Excellent at navigating in a highly changing and dynamic environment
- A competitive compensation package
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Hybrid work set up
- Flexible working
- Buddy program
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
- A diverse, friendly and international environment
- Modern office in central Copenhagen or central Oslo