Are you a sales expert ready to propel further growth in the green energy sector? Join Heimdall Power as our new Growth Manager!
WHO WE ARE:
Heimdall Power is a fast-growing Norwegian-born tech company, established in 2016. We have global ambitions and are already present in 15 European countries as well as the U.S. We aim to optimize power grids worldwide, promoting a swift, secure and affordable green energy transition. Our unique offering combines software and sensors to increase capacity in power grids by 30% on average. By enabling more efficient use of existing infrastructure we reduce carbon footprints while at the same time creating value for society, industry and our shareholders.
As a Growth Manager at Heimdall Power you will be a pivotal part of our commercial team. Your core responsibilities will include managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation to contract closure, and maintaining strong post-sale relationships through effective account management.
The ideal candidate will be adept at identifying potential leads, engaging in strategic discussions, and converting opportunities into lasting partnerships. You will also ensure that our solutions continue to align with and support the evolving needs of our clients. Reporting directly to senior management, you will play a direct role in achieving Heimdall Power's market expansion goals.
We are looking for a commercially savvy and results-oriented sales expert to drive growth in a dynamic market environment.
- Lead Generation: Identify and cultivate potential leads through market analysis, networking, and targeted outreach to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Sales Process Management: Oversee the sales process from prospect engagement to deal closure, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness at every stage.
- Strategic Account Growth: In collaboration with the Customer Success Manager, foster deep client relationships, advise key stakeholders, and negotiate contract enhancements to drive account growth and profitability.
- Performance Reporting: Communicate the progress of initiatives and account metrics clearly to stakeholders on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with the product and customer service teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with customers to ensure continuous improvement of our offerings
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Economics, Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales roles, preferably with Industrial Software
- Proven experience in building strong sales funnels and driving structured end-to-end sales processes.
- Prior experience in the Power Transmission and Distribution Industry is considered a plus, but not a mandatory requirement
- Technical orientation, understanding, and interest
- Fluency in English; proficiency in other European languages is a plus
Even if you don't meet all the listed qualifications, we still want to hear from you! At Heimdall Power, we value potential as much as experience and believe that skills can be cultivated.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive compensation package
• An energetic, young, and dynamic work environment
• A chance to work with top-tier technology and contribute directly to the green transition on a global scale
• Great, new office facilities in central Oslo.
• Professional development. We strongly believe in the growth of our employees. At Heimdall Power, you will be given the necessary tools to grow as a person and a professional.
• Work-life balance. We offer flexible working conditions, allowing you to balance your professional and personal life.
• Regular social events to build team cohesion and promote a sense of community
At Heimdall Power, we're more than just a technology company - we are a team of innovators dedicated to making a dent in the world. Send in your application and join us on our special green journey!
- Employment type
- 3+ years
About Heimdall Power
Heimdall Power is a young and ambitious technology company, born in Norway. We're on a special mission to optimize power grids around the globe, and we've got the perfect technologies to do so.
Now operating in 16 countries around the globe, we're not just committed to the UN's Sustainability Goals; our solutions help ensure that we actually achieve those goals.