Drone Operations Manager
Drone Operations Manager
Do you want to work with our autonomous drone installation system? As Drone Operations Manager you will lead, coordinate and execute drone installations which propel the green transition!
Do you want to work with our autonomous drone system for installing IoT sensors on the electric power grid? As Drone Operator/Operations Manager you will lead, coordinate and execute drone installations which propel the green transition.
WHO WE ARE
Heimdall Power is a fast-growing Norwegian-born tech company, established in 2016. We have global ambitions and are already present in 15 European countries as well as the U.S. We aim to help optimize power grids worldwide, promoting a swift, secure and affordable green energy transition. Our unique offering combines software and sensors to increase capacity in existing power grids by 30% on average. This technology enables the integration of more renewable energy and electrification of consumption. Enabling more efficient use of what we already have reduces global carbon footprints while at the same time creating value for society, industry and our shareholders.
What will you be working with
- Fly and operate our autonomous drone system.
- Plan and coordinate flights including risk analysis and operational reporting following our systematic approach to QHSE.
- Carry out maintenance of our drones and patented installation tools.
- Develop concepts of operation. This includes, but is not limited to, SOPs for flight planning, maintenance, and training to expand and scale our drone operations.
- Support customer operations as needed across Europe.
- Collaborate with our development team for improvement and testing of our drone system.
Who are we looking for
- Drone certificate A1/A3 and A2 and extensive experience with flying drones.
- Aeronautical radio operator certificate is a plus but not required.
- Self-motivation and good problem-solving skills.
- Curiosity, initiative, and drive to scale our operations.
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, including stock-option program
- An energetic, young, and dynamic work environment
- A chance to work with top-tier technology and contribute directly to the green transition on a global scale
- Great office facilities and canteen downtown Oslo
- Great colleagues & social events
- Flexible working conditions
- Employment type
About Heimdall Power
Heimdall Power is a young and ambitious technology company, born in Norway. We're on a special mission to optimize power grids around the globe, and we've got the perfect technologies to do so.
Now operating in 16 countries around the globe, we're not just committed to the UN's Sustainability Goals; our solutions help ensure that we actually achieve those goals.