Are you an experienced bid manager familiar with international tender processes? Would you like to work with great colleagues and a revolutionizing green technology? Look no further!
WHO WE ARE:
Heimdall Power is a growing Norwegian tech company established in 2016. We have global ambitions and are already present in 15 European countries and the US. We aim to help optimize power grids worldwide, promoting a swift, secure, affordable green energy transition. Our unique offering combines software and sensors to increase capacity in existing power grids by 30%. This technology enables the integration of more renewable energy and electrification of consumption. Using what we already have more efficiently reduces carbon footprints while creating value for society, industry, and our shareholders.
As our Bid Manager for Europe, you will be instrumental in ensuring Heimdall Power is well-positioned to receive and respond to all relevant tenders in the region. Your expertise will lead the tender process from its inception to its conclusion, working closely with our Head of sales team. Ensuring compliance with internal procedures and client requirements will be paramount, as will delivering high-quality proposals that address technical, contractual, and commercial aspects. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, your role will be pivotal in driving Heimdall Power's continuous growth in the European market.
• Ensure Heimdall Power is positioned and prepared to receive all relevant tenders in Europe.
• Manage the tender process from start to finish in close dialogue with Head of Sales.
• Ensure compliance with internal procedures and that tenders meet client requirements.
• Deliver high-quality proposals addressing technical, contractual, and commercial aspects.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and cohesion in bid responses.
• Act as the main point of contact towards clients during the tender process and contract negotiations.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in bid management or related roles.
• Solid understanding of tender- and public procurement processes,
• Experience with contract work
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization.
• Structured work approach and proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with keen attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Even if you don't meet all the listed qualifications, we still want to hear from you! At Heimdall Power, we value potential as much as experience and believe that skills can be cultivated.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive compensation package, including stock-option program.
• An energetic, young, and dynamic work environment.
• A chance to work with top-tier technology and contribute directly to the green transition on a global scale.
• Great, new office facilities in central Oslo.
• Professional development. We strongly believe in the growth of our employees. At Heimdall Power, you will be given the necessary tools to grow as a person and a professional.
• Work-life balance. We offer flexible working conditions, allowing you to balance your professional and personal life.
• Regular social events to build team cohesion and promote a sense of
At Heimdall Power, we're more than just a technology company - we are a team of innovators dedicated to making a dent in the world. Send in your application and join us on our special green journey!
- Employment type
- 3 years
Our job openings
About Heimdall Power
Heimdall Power is a young and ambitious technology company, born in Norway. We're on a special mission to optimize power grids around the globe, and we've got the perfect technologies to do so.
Now operating in 16 countries around the globe, we're not just committed to the UN's Sustainability Goals; our solutions help ensure that we actually achieve those goals.