Head of Sales Europe
Head of Sales Europe
Do you thrive on closing deals and leading structured sales processes? As Heimdall Power's Head of Sales Europe, you will propel the green transition while driving our growth across the continent.
WHO WE ARE: Heimdall Power is a growing Norwegian tech company established in 2016. We have global ambitions and are already present in 15 European countries and the US. We aim to help optimize power grids worldwide, promoting a swift, secure, affordable green energy transition. Our unique offering combines software and sensors to increase capacity in existing power grids by 30%. This technology enables the integration of more renewable energy and electrification of consumption. Using what we already have more efficiently reduces carbon footprints while creating value for society, industry, and our shareholders.
THE POSITION: As Head of Sales Europe, you will be pivotal in expanding our reach and impact across the continent. Your entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills will be a key assets as you head our European branch to further success. Continuously improving our sales processes and customer journey will be key to your role. This includes building our pipeline in the long term and getting deals over the line in the short term.
To succeed in this position, you must have a strong passion for sales and be a persistent, results-oriented and self-driven person. You should also be able to handle complex technical sales processes, build strong relationships with customers, and lead, train, and inspire the European sales team. Our new Head of Sales in Europe will report directly to the CCO/CEO.
• Develop and execute strategic sales plans tailored to succeed in the European market
• Lead and coach the European sales team and drive team results
• Grow and nurture the European client portfolio
• Participate in marketing activities and events (conferences, customer gatherings, etc.)
• Collaborate with the product and customer service teams to ensure client satisfaction
• Work closely with customers to ensure continuous improvement of our offerings
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Economics, Technology or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales roles
• Proven experience in building strong sales funnels and driving structured end-to-end sales processes.
• Technical orientation, understanding, and interest
• Fluency in English; proficiency in other European languages is a plus
• Knowledge of European business cultures is a plus but not a requirement
Even if you don't meet all the listed qualifications, we still want to hear from you! At Heimdall Power, we value potential as much as experience and believe that skills can be cultivated.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive compensation package, including stock-option program
• An energetic, young, and dynamic work environment
• A chance to work with top-tier technology and contribute directly to the green transition on a global scale
• Great, new office facilities in central Oslo.
• Professional development. We strongly believe in the growth of our employees. At Heimdall Power, you will be given the necessary tools to grow as a person and a professional.
• Work-life balance. We offer flexible working conditions, allowing you to balance your professional and personal life.
• Regular social events to build team cohesion and promote a sense of community
At Heimdall Power, we're more than just a technology company - we are a team of innovators dedicated to making a dent in the world. Send in your application and join us on our special green journey!
- Employment type
About Heimdall Power
Heimdall Power is a young and ambitious technology company, born in Norway. We're on a special mission to optimize power grids around the globe, and we've got the perfect technologies to do so.
Now operating in 16 countries around the globe, we're not just committed to the UN's Sustainability Goals; our solutions help ensure that we actually achieve those goals.