UX Design Lead
UX Design Lead
Do you want to design products and graphics that will actually enable the green transition? Heimdall Power is looking for a UX design lead.
Do you want to design products that will actually enable the green shift? We are searching for a Product Designer to join our team. We are a young Norwegian technology company working on digitizing the worlds power grids - the backbone of our energy system. You will help design products and systems for monitoring power grids all over the world, while also contributing with graphics that will make us look better than ever before.
WHO WE ARE:
Heimdall Power is a growing Norwegian tech company established in 2016. We have global ambitions and are already present in 15 European countries as well as the US. Our goal is to help optimize power grids worldwide, promoting a swift, secure, and affordable green energy transition. Our unique offering combines software and sensors to increase capacity in existing power grids by 30%. This technology enables integration of more renewable energy and electrification of consumption. By making better use of what we already have, we reduce carbon footprints while also creating value for society, industry, and our shareholders.
• Creating and maintaining design systems in Figma & other design tools
• Wireframing and prototyping new products and features using Figma
• Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
• Identify new product opportunities
• Create beautiful graphics for power points, website etc.
• BSc or MSc within a relevant field such as industrial design, interaction design, CS or business.
• For non-design graduates; some experience with product design, UI/UX or product management
Further, it would be great, but not required, if you have experience with any of the following:
• Experience with Figma or similar design tools
• Highly technical products
• Experience from the energy industry or similar
• Previous start-up experience
Even if you don't meet all the listed qualifications, we still want to hear from you! At Heimdall Power, we value potential as much as experience, and we believe that skills can be cultivated.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A unique opportunity to take part in a green technology adventure, where you contribute directly to the green transition on a global scale
• An energetic, young, and dynamic work environment
• Great, new office facilities in central Oslo with great, subsidized, lunch facilities
• Competitive compensation package, including stock-option program
• Regular social events to build team cohesion and promote a sense of community
• Professional development. We strongly believe in the growth of our employees. At Heimdall Power you will be given the necessary tools to grow both as a person and a professional
• Work-life balance. We offer flexible working conditions, allowing you to strike a balance between your professional and personal life
At Heimdall Power, we're more than just a technology company - we're a team of innovators dedicated to make a dent in the world. Send in your application and join us on our special green journey!
- Employment type
- 1-5 years
About Heimdall Power
Heimdall Power is a young and ambitious technology company, born in Norway. We're on a special mission to optimize power grids around the globe, and we've got the perfect technologies to do so.
Now operating in 16 countries around the globe, we're not just committed to the UN's Sustainability Goals; our solutions help ensure that we actually achieve those goals.