Head of Sales
D-Fetch Head of Sales
Head of Sales | D-Fetch | Oslo
Welcome to D-Fetch | Using IoT to transform gym operators from gut-feel to data-driven business.
D-Fetch is seeking a Head of Sales to drive growth as we now enter our scale-up phase! This is a great opportunity to apply your skills and expertise to execute a complete commercial strategy of your design, with direct impact on the entire company’s growth.
Welcome to D-Fetch - “IoT powering Gym equipment”
D-Fetch has developed a cloud based, cost- and user-friendly solution that monitors the use of all equipment in fitness clubs. We help decision makers to quickly understand how to improve operations in their gyms – give the members a better experience, increase capacity and reduce cost. We bring facts to decision support at all levels, from top management, regional management, business development and maintenance, to club managers and frontline staff.
D-Fetch already has more than 10.000 pieces of equipment online – in six countries - and records more than 40 million data points every day. Our current customers include some of the largest gym operators in the Nordics and the UK. We are looking for someone to leverage our success and insights to further accelerate growth in existing and new markets globally!
The Next Head of Sales for D-Fetch
D-Fetch is looking for someone who is excited by and can describe in full color the business opportunities and possibilities of data-driven solutions for both large and medium-sized enterprises.
You understand how the correct application of data can transform a business, while knowing that in a leading-edge and constant evolving tech industry, such as ours, we are taking our customers on a journey.
You are comfortable in educating customers and gaining their trust as a specialist, you can inspire them with a vision in which they easily see the continued value of our products. You can do this because you can articulate our offering in plain commercial value-add terms that are readily understandable and applicable to the customer's own priorities.
While you appreciate the complexities that lay behind the development and delivery of cutting-edge software and hardware products, you have experience of working closely with engineering and operational teams to find solutions to problems and to turn them into competitive advantage.
Establishing and developing strong personal relationships – whether with clients, partners, colleagues or other stakeholders - is a natural strength for you. You are a leader that inspires confidence and trust, able to guide and mentor those around you.
You can speak confidently and fluently in English in front of C-level stakeholders and are comfortable with primary discussions regarding the technical concepts that lie behind our value proposition.
You have experience from a start-up or scale-up environment - building a customer base and sales team to support it, entering new markets and territories - and a high degree of work capacity to match. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and climb into the trenches when needed.
Your recent experience also includes B2B enterprise sales and solution sales inside a SaaS recurring revenue model, with international exposure.
For the role as Head of Sales for D-Fetch, we like to think that you tick all or most of the boxes below:
- Communicate fluently with customers, partners, and shareholders at all levels of the organisation
- Develop and execute upon our go-to-market strategy
- Personally drive B2B enterprise sales
- Develop partner channels necessary to sell and support our SMB offering
- Maintain awareness of and adjust strategy accordingly to the ever-changing competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities and industry developments
- Lead the sales organisation to meet ambitious targets and grow revenue
- Actively contribute to the development of our short- and long-term product strategies
- Directly manage our marketing resources
- Simultaneously drive and close multiple accounts
- Quickly understand specific interests and needs of each prospect
- Focus on building trust and engagement across each organisation
- Engage with budget owners and clarify willingness to pay
- Identify champions and build them up
- Identify sceptics, understand, and allay their concerns and convert them to champions
What we can offer
This is an opportunity to invest your time with and actively influence the development of a highly promising IoT venture which has already secured product-market-fit, recurring revenue and a fantastic team. We are backed by lead investors and an active board with experience from multiple successful ventures.
We can also offer:
- A competitive salary
- Management Investment Program
- Energetic colleagues collaborating in a forward-leaning, innovative work environment
- The opportunity to shape your own job
- Flexible working options
- Paid phone/subscription and home-office broadband
- Generous pension plan
In the case of any questions, please reach out to Martin Ræder Haakonsen via phone or email:
Martin Ræder Haakonsen
+47 950 01 516