Are you our new UX Design Lead?
If you're ready to help us accelerate the world towards carbon neutrality, up for joining a fresh-of-the-press tech startup and enjoy working with driven people, you may be just the person we're looking for.
We're searching for a UX designer who is passionate about building the best possible product. Together with our Product Manager, you'll be the focal point in between our users and our sustainability analysts and software developers. Among our users are both our customers - listed and unlisted companies of several sizes - and partners, that we are developing our joint offering together with.
We know that thoughtful design is key to any successful software and that the only alternative to good design is bad design. We need you to help us always keep the user in focus and solve for their needs, and to make our platform a stellar example of simplicity and significance, united.
As part of our team, you'll be leading our design work - working closely with our users, and our Tech and Sustainability teams. Together with our Product Manager, you'll be interacting daily with internal and external users. We want you to tell us when we're wrong, come with suggestions on what we should do, and take end-to-end ownership of initiatives and workstreams. You'll get as much responsibility as you're comfortable with, and we will work with you to help develop your strengths.
- An opportunity to help us drive the world towards a more sustainable future by empowering money
- The chance to shape a product - and a company - from the very beginning
- Extremely passionate colleagues that will collaborate shoulder-to-shoulder with you to overcome challenges along the way
- Working with a team with experience from Silicon Valley and successful global start-ups
- Competitive compensation
- New and bright offices in Oslo, but feel free to work from home whenever you like
We'd love if you:
- Have experience with using Figma or Sketch, or something similar
- Have experience in user centered design
- Obsess about your users
- Care about our mission and have a desire to maximize our impact
- Are ready to work with passionate team members to develop the best product of this kind in the world
- Would like to have some fun along the way!
Background from relevant studies may be beneficial, but this is not a requirement.
We're Celsia, an Oslo-based software startup currently working on a solution that will help companies measure their level of sustainability. To reach our climate goals, the world needs trillions of sustainable investments over the coming years. But how do you compare the sustainability level of two companies in wildly different industries? And how to let users do it in the simplest way possible?
The challenge is monumental, but crucial to solve in order to have a chance at mitigating climate change and protecting and restoring local ecosystems. Our product team is working day and night with the development of our best-in-class sustainability platform, and they could really need a helping hand.
Questions? We're excited to get in touch with you. Feel free to contact Petter Reistad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a paragraph about your motivation and fit for the role to email@example.com.