Are you our new kick-ass Developer? 🚀
If you're ready to help us accelerate the world towards carbon neutrality, up for joining a fresh-of-the-press tech startup and enjoy working with passionate people, you may be the person we're looking for.
Celsia is developing the world's simplest solution for measuring a company's sustainability level, in accordance with the new sustainability standard from the EU (the EU Taxonomy). Our product team is working day and night to make Celsia Taxonomy the market-leading product in time for broad regulatory changes scheduled for January 2022, requiring tens of thousands of companies to start using the standard.
As part of our team, you'll be working together with our software developers - in close collaboration with Product Mangement and our UX Designer. Based on our jointly developed vision and user feedback we'll together set the course for the product. The journey is going to be challenging, fun and have the potential to be extremely impactful. We want to make measuring sustainability revolutionary simple, and use the data to help our clients improve and become more sustainable.
Celsia's success is measured in sustainability impact. That requires volume and a product that goes beyond only measuring.
- An opportunity to help us eliminate greenwashing and drive the world towards a carbon neutrality
- The chance to shape a product - and a company - from the very beginning
- Extremely passionate colleagues that will collaborate shoulder-to-shoulder with you to overcome challenges along the way
- Working with a team with experience from Silicon Valley and successful global start-ups
- Competitive compensation
- New and bright offices in Oslo, but feel free to work from home whenever you like
We'd love if you:
- Have experience with React
- Have experience with, or a great interest in learning GraphQL
- Obsess about your users
- Care about our mission and have a desire to maximize our impact
- Are ready to work with passionate team members to develop the best product of this kind in the world
- Would like to have some fun along the way!
Background from Computer Science or similar studies may be beneficial, but this is not a requirement.
We're Celsia, an Oslo-based software startup currently working on a solution that will help companies measure their level of sustainability. To reach our climate goals, the world needs trillions of sustainable investments over the coming years. But how do you compare the sustainability level of two companies in wildly different industries? And how to let users do it in the simplest way possible?
The challenge is monumental, but crucial to solve in order to have a chance at mitigating climate change and protecting and restoring local ecosystems. Our product team is working day and night with the development of our best-in-class sustainability platform, and they could really need a helping hand.
Questions? We're excited to get in touch with you. Feel free to contact Petter Reistad at email@example.com.
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a paragraph about your motivation and fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.