Are you our new awesome sustainability consulting champ? 🚀
If you're ready to help us accelerate the world towards carbon neutrality, up for joining a fresh-of-the-press tech startup and enjoy working with driven people, you may be just the person we're looking for.
Celsia is developing the world's simplest solution for measuring a company's sustainability level, in accordance with the new sustainability standard from the EU (the EU Taxonomy). Our product team is working day and night to make Celsia Taxonomy the market-leading product in time for broad regulatory changes scheduled for January 2022, requiring tens of thousands of companies to start using the standard.
As a Sustainability Consultant you'll be working closely with our 25-year experienced Chief Product Officer, lead client engagements and help deliver our product and additional value-adding services. The opportunities are virtually limitless, so we need someone who thinks outside the box in a 10x manner, while managing to target and seize concrete opportunities.
- An opportunity to help us eliminate greenwashing and drive the world towards a carbon neutrality
- The chance to shape a company from the very beginning
- Extremely passionate colleagues that will collaborate shoulder-to-shoulder with you to overcome challenges along the way
- Working with a team with experience from Silicon Valley and successful global start-ups
- Competitive compensation
- New and bright offices in Oslo, but feel free to work from home whenever you like
We'd love if you:
- Have management consulting experience or background from sustainability consulting
- Are used to being customer-facing
- Are a person who "gets stuff done"
- Care about our mission and have a desire to maximize our impact
- Are ready to work with passionate team members to develop the best product of this kind in the world
- Would like to have some fun along the way!
We're Celsia, an Oslo-based software startup currently working on a solution that will help companies measure their level of sustainability. To reach our climate goals, the world needs trillions of sustainable investments over the coming years. But how do you compare the sustainability level of two companies in wildly different industries? And how to let users do it in the simplest way possible?
The challenge is monumental, but crucial to solve in order to have a chance at mitigating climate change and protecting and restoring local ecosystems.
Questions? We're excited to get in touch with you. Feel free to contact Cathrine Dehli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a paragraph about your motivation and fit for the role to email@example.com.