Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
👋 We are Attensi, a global company founded in Norway specialized in gamified simulation training. Since our inception in 2012, Attensi has grown to become a global leader in the field, with training solutions used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 50 different languages.
We work with some of the largest professional services, consulting, hospitality, leisure retail, and pharmaceutical brands in the world including Circle K, Starbucks, BSH, Delivery Hero, Costa Coffee, The Boston Consulting Group, PwC, Boehringer Ingelheim, etc. Attensi is growing at an exponential pace and having recently secured $26M investment from Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture, we are now focused on growing our business in new markets.
Attensi’s team now consists of more than 250 Game Changers across our HQ in Oslo, Norway and London and we have started building our team in Boston, with 25 people on the ground already. Here, we plan to establish a large team and a strong presence – SUPERFAST!
As an integral part of this effort to establish and scale our US-presence we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager for our office in Boston. See more about us here.
Talent Acquisition Specialist, US
Attensi’s success and our strong culture begins with the people who work here. Sure, our people are motivated by working with amazing products that create real impact and wow-experiences for our customers. But on a day-to-day basis, our impact-oriented culture and team of sharp, talented and open-minded people matters just as much, and is what enables us to push the envelope every day.
The People team in Attensi works to build and nurture a strong organization, made up of exceptional people working together to succeed as a company, while at the same time supporting the wellbeing and engagement of each individual Game Changer.
From hiring, onboarding and developing exceptional people, to creating an engaging and smooth experience for our managers and employees in the day-to-day, our mission is to make Attensi a place where Game Changers love to work and play!
To support our exponential growth plans in the US, we are now looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to help build our team in the US. Partnering with our Senior People Manager and senior executives, you will drive recruitment process and help make sure we hire the best and the right people for our team. You will become part of- and work closely with our broader People team with colleagues in US, London and Oslo.
This is a unique opportunity to experience the purpose, thrill and passion of a start-up while leveraging the success of world-leading products and an existing client base.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for people and who is motivated by helping others succeed. You have a solid business understanding and are looking to build a career in the intersection between people, process and technology. You are action oriented and enjoy driving processes forward, have a systematic approach and thrive when the pace is high.
What will you do?
- Most of your time will be spent driving recruitment processes end-to-end for hires to our US team. The main focus here is within commercial and customer delivery roles (think Enterprise Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Account Directors, Content Writers, Customer Support, Project Managers, etc.)
- Your work will entail working closely with hiring managers and other stakeholders to identify the right candidate profiles to then source, approach and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing and talent mapping.
- You will screen for the right candidates, conduct and drive interview processes, testing and managing the closing part of the hiring process.
- Establish relationships with external recruitment partners and manage processes where we work with external recruitment processes.
- You will develop deep understanding of and relationships with the various teams and business areas to be able to support their talent needs on a continuous basis.
- You will support in the onboarding of new Attensi-employees and will work closely with hiring managers and the rest of the People team to ensure smooth and engaging processes
- You will be an active contributor in terms of improving and scaling our recruitment processes through better use of tools, employer branding efforts and other process improvements.
- You will be a champion for the Attensi Culture and a driver of good spirits and fun!
Who are you?
- You have around 2-4 years’ experience from recruitment work either agency side or in-house. Ideally with exposure to B2B tech environments like ours.
- You will have experience of running recruitment processes end-to-end on your own.
- You are curious and have a genuine interest in other people. You enjoy getting to know people from a variety of backgrounds and build relationships and trust easily.
- You are a fast learner, structured and have a pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude.
- You have excellent communication skills and are good at navigating and managing processes with many stakeholders involved.
- You have high drive, are solution oriented and enjoy working at a high pace with many things going on at the same time.
- You have a solid understanding of business, are focused on creating value for the business and enjoy improving and building processes.
- You're a team player that is willing to lend a hand with broader People Operations projects and responsibilities with the support of the broader People Team across Social, Workplace & Community, Onboarding, and other relevant opportunities that may arise
- You are able to operate in our hybrid model where we are in-office two times weekly as a team at our Boston location near TD Garden/North Station
What do we offer?
This is a relatively new position for us, and you will have the opportunity to influence how you shape your work on a day-to-day basis. You will also join Attensi at a time when we are just launching into our next growth phase, meaning there is ample opportunity for growth both within the role itself and the company over time.
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically. Attensi is committed to giving people the opportunity to grow and you will also be able to develop your role over time. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun together. Monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work get-togethers, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere are some of the ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together! Join us!
Are you a Game Changer?
An exceptionally exciting, fun and challenging workplace
We believe that people perform their best work when they are challenged, free and engaged. Therefore we strive to avoid hierarchies and limitations. We focus on rapid, iterative development, distributed decision power, broad involvement - and on having fun at work!