Content Writer & Designer
Content Writer & Designer
👋 We are Attensi, a global company founded in Norway specialized in gamified simulation training. Since our inception in 2012, Attensi has grown to become a global leader in the field, with training solutions used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 50 different languages.
We work with some of the largest professional services, consulting, hospitality, leisure retail, and pharmaceutical brands in the world including Circle K, Starbucks, BSH, Delivery Hero, Costa Coffee, The Boston Consulting Group, PwC, Novartis etc. Attensi is growing at an exponential pace and having recently secured $26M investment from Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture, we are now focused on growing our business in new markets.
Attensi’s team now consists of more than 250 Game Changers across our HQ in Oslo, Norway and London and we have started building our team in Boston, with 20 people on the ground already. Here, we plan to establish a large team and a strong presence – SUPERFAST!
As an integral part of our journey to establish and scale our US-presence we are now looking for a talent Content Writer/Designer to join our Content Team in Boston supporting Customer Simulations.
Content Writer/Designer, Customer Simulations Team
The more creative and technical skills you can bring to bear, the better. Our games are available across a variety of formats and platforms, including mobile, VR and PC, and you will use a broad range of creative and technical skills to create interactive narration and develop the game's mechanics. Our Content Writer/Designer roles are unique in that you will be client facing with direct accessibility to our customer’s stakeholders throughout the development and delivery of our trainings.
How will you inspire learners across the world?
- Write interactive and compelling natural dialogue for characters within training modules in enterprise business settings
- Work closely day-to-day with Attensi and customer project teams to understand customer training needs.
- Create high level design of customer simulations by gathering customer requirements and translating their needs into tight learning objectives
- Run content workshops, interview customers and assess their content input.
- Implementation of Attensi's application flow simulation solutions in Attensi Toolkit
- Use of image editing tools to create custom assets for inclusion is customer solutions
- Take an active role in Attensi's Customer Simulation team
You will have:
- Solid experience developing compelling narratives
- Strong understanding of narrative structure
- Ability to write interactive dialogue
- Good understanding of story and game structure and how to integrate the two
- Ability to write and revise work under tight deadlines
- Ability to interpret client requirements and specifications into engaging scenarios
- Ability to adapt style to match a project's tone, business requirements, and learning goals
- Desire to work and write collaboratively within an amazing team
- Good understanding of the design and implementation of logical game mechanics
Advantageous to have:
- Experience from designing and implementing level design, gameplay design or system design in commercial games
- Previous experience with Unity or Unreal
- Understanding of education and learning theories
- Experience writing dialogue and/or instructional design for L&D and training purposes
- Previous experience with Photoshop, Figma, sketch, proto.io or similar
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically.
Attensi is committed to giving people the opportunity to grow and you will also be able to develop your role over time. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun. Monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere, are some of the ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together!
An exceptionally exciting, fun and challenging workplace
We believe that people perform their best work when they are challenged, free and engaged. Therefore we strive to avoid hierarchies and limitations. We focus on rapid, iterative development, distributed decision power, broad involvement - and on having fun at work!