Strategic Account Manager - Hospitality & Leisure
Attensi is the global leader in 3D gamified simulation training for large corporations. Using a unique blend of gamification and realism, combined with deep and varied interactivity that is powered by our game AI, we create a ‘learning by doing’ training environment, offering a radically new method to achieve measurable behavioural change in large organisations.
Attensi was established in Norway in 2012 and our training is now being used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 30 different languages. Backed by Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture, we continue to deliver strong growth numbers and are now focused on our continued international expansion.
Our London office currently consists of 75 game changers. Since opening here in 2017 we have started working with some of the largest retail, hospitality and professional services brands in the UK, US and other markets.
Strategic Account Manager, Hospitality & Leisure
As part of delivering on our ambitious growth journey, we are now seeking an experienced and driven Strategic Account Manager to join our team to help us continue our rapid growth in the Hospitality & Leisure vertical. Working closely with the Account Director, & entire Hospitality & Leisure team, this person will drive relationships with some of the country’s leading brands such as Itsu, Leon, Costa Coffee and Marston’s.
As a company we also believe in empowering people to grow and develop, and we have a strong track-record of giving people further opportunities. If you have a strong track record within commercial customer management and enjoy developing and nurturing customer relationships, this is a great opportunity to join a strong team, in a fast-paced business, backed by prominent international investors and with fantastic products that make a real, measurable impact.
What will you do here?
The very first thing you will do once you join us, is to get to know and love our products, values, people and way of operating. We want you to get under the skin of our business and truly understand the value we provide our customers, so that you can approach your role with genuine excitement and confidence. Beyond that, your role will largely revolve around activities such as:
- Working closely with the Account Director to drive growth and impact for large customers within the Hospitality & Leisure sector.
- Partnering with national & international brands to understand and solve some of their hardest organisational challenges which can be addressed through behaviour change and capability building.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers, and actively working to grow Attensi’s engagement with those companies through a pro-active, value-based approach.
- Embrace and learn about the challenges & trends of the industry.
- Mapping organisational challenges, training and development needs and co-developing solutions and proposals together with current and prospective customers
- Help drive knowledge about Attensi in the Hospitality & Leisure space through attending industry events and exhibitions, hosting webinars etc.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone smart, relationship orientated, analytical, commercial, and empathetic, comfortable in challenging assumptions and building value driven insight.
- You are an excellent communicator and develop strong and authentic relationships with ease. You are passionate, curious, love learning – and learn fast.
- You bring energy and engagement to work, and thrive when spending your days in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, working closely with other people.
- We are particularly excited by people who bring experience from operating in the Hospitality & Leisure sector, or selling solutions into the sector, who can empathize with our prospects’ learning goals and who can credibly and comfortably craft bespoke and tailored value propositions to meet their needs.
The right person for our team will have:
- 5 years+ account management experience
- Strong track record of working with and developing relationships with CxO’s and Directors of large organisations.
What do we offer?
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically.
You will play a central role in our team and will have very good opportunities for further development and growth in both the role and the company. As part of the Hospitality & Leisure team, you also get to work within a team of talented and experienced colleagues with a positive and supporting mindset.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun. Monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere, are some of the ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Remote work
An exceptionally exciting, fun and challenging workplace
We believe that people perform their best work when they are challenged, free and engaged. Therefore we strive to avoid hierarchies and limitations. We focus on rapid, iterative development, distributed decision power, broad involvement - and on having fun at work!