Project Manager - Boston
👋 We are Attensi, a global company founded in Norway specialized in gamified simulation training. Since our inception in 2012, Attensi has grown to become a global leader in the field, with training solutions used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 50 different languages.
We work with some of the largest professional services, consulting, hospitality, leisure, retail, and pharmaceutical brands in the world including Circle K, BSH, Delivery Hero, Costa Coffee, The Boston Consulting Group, PwC, Novartis etc. Attensi is growing at an exponential pace and having recently secured $26M investment from Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture, we are now focused on growing our business in new markets.
Attensi’s team now consists of more than 230 Game Changers across our HQ in Oslo, Norway and London and we have started building our team in Boston, with almost 20 people on the ground already. Here, we plan to establish a large team and a strong presence – SUPERFAST!
As an integral part of our journey to establish and scale our US-presence we are now looking for a Project Manager for our team in Boston.
As part of delivering on our international growth and increasing portfolio of clients, we are now seeking a driven Project Manager. Our Project Manager roles are unique in that you will have extensive input into the creation of our games, working closely with game developers, designers, and writers to deliver trainings that engage and excite our clients.
You will combine your creative skills with your commercial prowess throughout each project's lifecycle, leading customer stakeholder relationships, running meetings and coordinating teams on the Attensi and customer side. You will also work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality and delivery impact for our clients.
This is a key role for us and newly established within the Attensi US team, there is ample opportunity to influence the shape of the role. We also have a strong history of understanding our team members’ career motivations and supporting their growth in Attensi both in parallel teams and in new growth markets.
Who are we looking for?
Attensi is looking for people with a strong drive to create real value and change. You are a committed and dedicated professional who is motivated by the opportunity to be a key contributor in Attensi's further growth and development.
We are looking for someone with drive, courage, and motivation to create real value and change. You have an analytical approach and often see opportunities where others see limitations. You have a solid business understanding and are best when you can work with operational and strategic issues.
We are looking for someone smart, analytical, and empathetic, comfortable taking an insight-driven approach to developing relationships and delivering value for customers and for Attensi.
You are passionate, curious, love learning – and learn fast. You bring energy and engagement to work, and thrive when spending your days in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, working closely with other people.
The right person on our team will:
- Have a structured approach while enjoying juggling multiple projects simultaneously working with interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong experience of managing projects and it would be ideal if you have experience measuring the success of projects that you have completed.
- Excel at hosting workshops and working closely with clients.
- Be solution oriented, good at prioritizing your work and have a strong ability to execute.
- Have a solid interest in - and understanding of technology.
- Be curious and quick to grasp new concepts and subject areas.
- Have experience from areas such as consultancy work, SaaS delivery, or IT organizations.
We look for people who have a keen interest in working with technology and product development. In order to succeed at Attensi it is also important that you are a team player who thrives when creating value together with others by sharing knowledge and experiences across the business.
What will you do here?
The very first thing you will do once you join us, is to get to know and love our products, values, people, and way of operating. We want you to get under the skin of our business and truly understand the value we provide our customers, so that you can approach your role with genuine excitement and confidence.
Beyond that, your role will largely revolve around activities such as:
- Be responsible overall for the project end-to-end (from kick-off to launch), measured on value, solution quality, time, and cost.
- Drive project stakeholder management, including project steering committee meetings with the customer and team members from our commercial teams
- Ensure the project is properly scoped and approved by internal and external stakeholders, according to our development processes
- Ensure the project is going according to plan, and ensure clear escalation points if things deviate from plan
- Run day-to-day management for the delivery team working on the project, and ensuring progress is not blocked or derailed
- Coordinate the implementation of the project’s technical set-up (though do not require pre-existing in-depth technical skills).
- Maintain an open and collaborative communication through continuous coaching and feedback on activities and achievements
- In time, be responsible for spotting and leading improvement initiatives on Attensi’s project management workflow and processes
- Follow and contribute to best practices in project management workflow, and in time be responsible for mentoring and coaching new team members
What do we offer?
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open, and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically.
You will play a central role in our largest and fastest growing team and will have very good opportunities for further development and growth in both the role and the company.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun. Monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere, are some of the ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together!
Are you a Game Changer?
An exceptionally exciting, fun and challenging workplace
We believe that people perform their best work when they are challenged, free and engaged. Therefore we strive to avoid hierarchies and limitations. We focus on rapid, iterative development, distributed decision power, broad involvement - and on having fun at work!