Account Manager - Professional & Financial Services
Account Manager - Professional & Financial Services
👋 We are Attensi, a global company founded in Norway specialized in gamified simulation training. Since our inception in 2012, Attensi has grown to become a global leader in the field, with training solutions used by global brands in more than 140 countries and in 50 different languages.
We work with some of the largest professional services, consulting, hospitality, leisure retail, and pharmaceutical brands in the world including Circle K, Starbucks, BSH, Delivery Hero, Costa Coffee, The Boston Consulting Group, PwC, Novartis etc. Attensi is growing at an exponential pace and having recently secured $26M investment from Lugard Road Capital, DX Ventures and Viking Venture, we are now focused on growing our business in new markets.
Attensi’s team now consists of more than 250 Game Changers across our HQ in Oslo, Norway and London and we have started building our team in Boston, with almost 30 people on the ground already. Here, we plan to establish a large team and a strong presence – SUPERFAST!
As an integral part of our journey to establish and scale our US-presence we are now looking for an Account Manager for our team in Boston.
Account Manager, Professional and Financial Services
As part of delivering on our international growth, we are now seeking a bright and talented Account Manager to join our team and help build our Professional and Financial Services vertical.
This is a crucial role within the Attensi US team as we have seen strategic accounts driving significant growth for the business with much more potential to capture. This happens when clients experience the impact and can see the value of our partnership. Working closely with the sector lead for Professional and Financial Services, you will develop and grow relationships with key strategic accounts within this segment. As a company we also believe in empowering people to grow and develop and have a strong track record of giving people further opportunities as we grow.
If you have a passion for business development, developing client relationships and delivering real impact to customers, this is a great opportunity to join a strong team, in a fast-paced business, backed by prominent international investors and with fantastic products that make a real, measurable impact.
What will you do here?
The very first thing you will do once you join us, is to get to know and love our products, values, people and way of operating. We want you to get under the skin of our business and truly understand the value we provide our customers, so that you can approach your role with genuine excitement and confidence.
Beyond that, your role will largely revolve around activities such as:
- Working closely with the sector lead to drive the growth and impact of our strategic accounts within the Professional and Financial Services vertical
- Partnering with our strategic accounts to solve some of their hardest organizational challenges which can be addressed through behavior change and capability building
- Building relationships with key decision makers, and actively working to grow Attensi’s engagement with those companies through value-based and consultative conversations
- Mapping organizational challenges, training, and development needs and codeveloping solutions and proposals together with current and prospective customers
- Help drive knowledge about Attensi in the professional services space through attending industry events and exhibitions, hosting webinars etc.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone smart, analytical, commercial, and empathetic, comfortable taking an insight-driven approach to developing relationships and delivering value for customers and for Attensi.
You are passionate, curious, love learning – and learn fast. You bring energy and engagement to work, and thrive when spending your days in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, working closely with other people.
We are particularly excited by people who come from a Consultancy, Professional Services, Insurance, or Finance background, who can empathize with our prospects’ learning goals and who can credibly and comfortably craft bespoke and tailored value propositions to meet their needs.
The right person for our team will have:
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in client facing roles within professional services, insurance, finance, legal or tech services
- An understanding of and appreciation for building relationships that can translate into commercial opportunities
- An Affinity for solving business problems with tech solutions
- Experience working with CxO’s and Directors of large corporations
- A background from consulting or similar type of work is preferred
What do we offer?
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically.
You will play a central role in our largest and fastest growing team and will have very good opportunities for further development and growth in both the role and the company.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun. Monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere, are some of the ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together!
Are you a Game Changer?
An exceptionally exciting, fun and challenging workplace
We believe that people perform their best work when they are challenged, free and engaged. Therefore we strive to avoid hierarchies and limitations. We focus on rapid, iterative development, distributed decision power, broad involvement - and on having fun at work!