We are always on the look-out for passionate and curious designers to join the Agens team. You will be working in a tight close-knit cross-functional team of designers and developers building apps, services and digital products.
You will have the opportunity to work with both client projects as well our own ventures and special projects. And when you have an idea for an awesome new product, you will get the resources to run with it.
Your work day will consist of
- crafting simple and understandable user journeys
- being curious about users and talking to them about their needs.
- working with methodologies and processes that that fit the project: be it Human-centered Design, Double Diamond, Design Sprints, Lean Startup, OKRs, agile.
- understanding when to use Figma, ProtoPie, Keynote, Swift Playgrounds or pen and paper.
- facilitating design workshops and expressing your ideas
- learning to do all the above – and so much more.
Working at Agens
You can expect to get every single piece of equipment that you need to do your job. You will get paid to learn new things, and you will be offered a stake in the company.
You will be working in our lush headquarters in Oslo, studios in Bergen or Grimstad. Whilst our main working language is Norwegian, a growing number of our projects are with international clients that require communication in English.
What we are looking for
- Experience and/or education with creating great customer journeys
- Passion for frictionless user experiences
- Curiousity for people – through research, surveys and interviews
- Understanding of interface guidelines, conventions and practices on different platforms
- A visual and conceptual mindset
- Desire to learn
- Creativity and open-mindedness
And even if you have none of the above but expertise in other areas that you think would be relevant, we would still love to hear from you.